Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Young Justice Con Game Thread

As we have 3 players already signed up we are a definte go for the convention! Feel free to post here with any questions regarding the game or to request a specific Young Justice/Teen Titan character for the game (must be in heroes and villains)

One question that has already been asked is, "Do you need prior experience with Mutants and Masterminds to sign up?". No! In fact, this will be my first session running the game as well so we will be putting the new ruleset through its paces for the first time together.

That's also one of the reasons why I chose YJ- it offers an easy way to keep the Power Level low. I'll provide the background story this weekend, but the summary is that this will be your first mission together as fledgling superheroes pulled together by the Batman while the Justice League is offworld.

I have no experience with M&M and very little with Teen Titans. I am a big fan of super hero games though and I've played supers using Champions(Hero System), Gurps, Savage Worlds and even Villains and Vigilantes. I want to learn more about M&M so I appreciate you running a game for it.

Would you mind providing the name and just the archetype of the characters?

Thanks,
    Dakadin

I don't see this session on the Calendar anymore.

It is still on the calendar but set to not accepting players so that might be why you can't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin
    It is still on the calendar but set to not accepting players so that might be why you can't see it.
    Correct - the game is stil on, but I didn't want people to keep applying and be disappinted if they were unfamiliar with the calendar system. Can everyone else still see the calendar entry?

I still have to provide some character info for everyone, but this weekend filled up with graduations and birthdays....I hope to have more details for everyone during the week.

I believe that once it is not accepting players, the only ones who can see it are the players and GM who have signed up. Given the way these things generally work, you might want to consider leaving it open to accepting players to gather some alternates or lurkers. Real life has a way of intruding on FG games.

The link that Blackfoot has provided in our Convention schedule google spreadsheet takes me to a blank page as a campaign entry.
    Last edited by wbcreighton; July 9th, 2012 at 21:52.

Superhero Housekeeping

2 preliminary housekeeping issues for our upcoming M&M con game...

First, I've changed the calendar entry so that it is now visible by all.

Second, I need the players to select their pregen characters. Any Teen Titan or Young Justice character from the Heroes and Villains books (volumes 1 and 2) is eligible. Please let me know who you would like to play and I will enter him or her into FG. Pleae post here when selecting your superhero. It would be helpful if you also let me know how familiar you are with FG and Mutants and Masterminds.

Here is a partial list of pc's to chose from and their approximate archtype.

Aqualad - Warrior
    Arsenal - Weapon Master
    Batgirl - Crime Fighter
    Beast Boy - Shapeshifter
    Cyborg - Powehouse
    Kid Flash - Speedster
    Miss Martian - Shapeshifter/psychic
    Nightwing - Crimefighter
    Ravager -Warrior
    Ravin - Psychic
    Robin - Crime Fighter
    Speedy - Weapon Master
    Starfire - Energy Controller
    Superboy - Powerhouse
    Wondergirl - Powerhouse

Blog Entries
    I flagged myself for Kid Flash on the calendar.. is that ok?
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot
    I flagged myself for Kid Flash on the calendar.. is that ok?
    That works well too. Do you have any experience with M&M 3e Blackfoot? It doesn't matter, more curious as to what the group will look like and if I have a rules guru I can rely on.

Blog Entries
    Sorry.. I won't be able to help you there.. Champions.. lots.. M&M... zip. It'll be fun to check it out though.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Thread Information