DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries

Pathfinder Society Game: First Steps, Part 3

This game is for starting characters no higher than level 1. It is part 3 but brand new characters can play as it has no direct connection with parts 1 and 2.
    First preference given to players who run games as part of the group.
    This game is being run through the FG2 PFS group on Yahoo! (See Link Below)

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for 1st level characters.

Dispatched on an envoy mission overland from Absalom to port city Escadar, you must weather the harsh wilderness of the Isle of Kortos before you can hope to meet with the representative of the elusive gillmen, and only then come face to face with the greatest threat to the Pathfinder Society.

Written by Larry Wilhelm.

Please post the following info to Applications/Player Sign Up Sheets in the yahoo group:
    Player Name/Handle:
    Character Name:
    Class:
    Level: 1
    PFS Number:
    Race:
    Faction:
    Characters with XP will need to provide their previous chronicle sheet along with their character submission.

To sign up: Follow This Link
    Last edited by Blackfoot; June 27th, 2012 at 16:09.

Blog Entries

Game Postponed.

This game was postponed until Sunday July 1st at 1pm EDT.
    3 slots currently available.

Are you playing Today at all?

Quote Originally Posted by saffysaff
    Are you playing Today at all?
    Join the FG2PFS Yahoo group to find out when games are being ran and to keep tabs on the Pathfinder Society FG2 community:

https://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/fg2pfs

You will need to join the group to see all entries. Once you have joined check the calendar for games - there are currently 2 games listed in the calendar over the next week.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Id love to get into this the games are somewhat out of my timezone. Awaiting one to pop up closer. The one there currently means id be playing fronm 10:30pm to 3:30am YAwnnn... THuD! ZZZZzzzzzzzz.
    IM accually yet to play in a pathfinder game on FGII or in RL. Studied up the book alot tho.
    To learn FGII ive been slowly converting "Barrow Of the Forgotten King" to FGII 3.75 with mixed results but slowly getting there.

Blog Entries
    We run games at different times. I often run on weekends in a Midday (EDT) slot. Keep also there will be some games running during FGCon the weekend of the 20-22.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Willot
    Id love to get into this the games are somewhat out of my timezone. Awaiting one to pop up closer. The one there currently means id be playing fronm 10:30pm to 3:30am YAwnnn... THuD! ZZZZzzzzzzzz.
    IM accually yet to play in a pathfinder game on FGII or in RL. Studied up the book alot tho.
    To learn FGII ive been slowly converting "Barrow Of the Forgotten King" to FGII 3.75 with mixed results but slowly getting there.
    What time zone are you in ?

Quote Originally Posted by wbcreighton
    What time zone are you in ?
    +10 gmt Australia

Well there are definitely some PF games in the calendar now:

one at 8 am Saturday: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...dex.xcp?id=831

one at 10 am Saturday: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=812 ( you signed up !)

a new one for 9 am Sunday: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=847

Quote Originally Posted by wbcreighton
    Well there are definitely some PF games in the calendar now:
    one at 10 am Saturday: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=812 ( you signed up !)
    Yup! .....and the earth shall tremble and the birds in the sky shall fall, and lo Willot has join the game. My enemies will wail and cry their pain upon....OH CRAP! I rolled a 1!
    Last edited by Willot; July 14th, 2012 at 07:47.

Thread Information