FG Spreadshirt Swag

Recent Error popped up on me

Attachment 18253

Hi there. I try to keep things to a minimal and don't have a lot of time to pull my hair out on this one. I got this recent error when opening pictures and I can't recall what file would effect this. Does anyone know the best step to take here?

Blog Entries
    First thing to always check is to try the same with all extensions disabled. If the error persists, then look into other causes.

After the attachment is approved, or if you can paste the text of the error, we can give you a better idea of what's happening.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

ok yeah it seems to be Trenloe's text on images ext that was working fine other day when I opened it in this campaign, but apparently not now. Well poop, I needed that.

Blog Entries
    Post or link to this thread in the extension thread. Trenloe and others that use the extension can then jump in and give you ideas. Also make sure in the first post of that thread that the extension is supported with the correct version or also if this is a known issue.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Looks like the more recent update is what broke it. OK TY for assistance. I'll check back later.

Image Text Labels - Not compatible with the current version of FG. Update to come in future..

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-of-Extensions

Thread Information