DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG

Anyone looking at making a framework for the new Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG by Goodman Games?

Quote Originally Posted by daddystabz
    Anyone looking at making a framework for the new Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG by Goodman Games?
    Hi!

I second this question.

Primarch

Bump on this one :P
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Hi!

I'll tell ya, I'm even willing to PAY to have it done if there is no one already doing it.

If there are any takers drop me a PM.

Primarch

Hi!

I've petitioned Mr. Joseph Goodman of Goodman Games to consider asking the FG people to produce a ruleset for DCC RPG. We'll see what his opinion on the matter is.

Primarch

Blog Entries
    i wonder if you are aware of how much time it takes to port a game into fg2... its definitely not a trivial task... if any of you have some coding skills you might want to look at the LUA and XML of another ruleset and see if it something you might be willing to take on as a challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by damned
    i wonder if you are aware of how much time it takes to port a game into fg2... its definitely not a trivial task... if any of you have some coding skills you might want to look at the LUA and XML of another ruleset and see if it something you might be willing to take on as a challenge?
    Hi!

Oh, I'm all too aware of the massive amount of effort that it would require. I have even considered to take classes to learn programing and learn how to do it myself.

Of course it will be a long time before I had enough skill to do it, that's why I contacted Mr. Goodman from Goodman Games.

His response was that he was thankful for the idea and while he currently had no plans for it, but as of now it was a possibility for the future.

I guess that's our best bet for now.

Primarch

I just want to add my support. I also would purchase such a rule set if it was available.

Kevin

I'd purchase it in a heartbeat.

Another vote of support!

I would gladly pay for a DCC ruleset in FG!

Thread Information