STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Deadlands: Noir

Deadlands: Noir

I'm calling dibs on this one : https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...deadlands-noir

Look forward to seeing how it progresses (it's already funded !) - could make for a really nice setting. Hopefully not TOO different to DL:R or Savage Worlds (don't fancy going through the work of a full-blown DL:R again).

-PW-
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Quote Originally Posted by phantomwhale
    DRAT!

Was just thinking the same thing
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Did wonder if you might be thinking about taking it on, Kevin !

I also figured there is probably going to be a large chunk of re-use from the Deadlands: Reloaded module, so would be doing quite a bit of coding work around that.

Of course, maybe they'll change the mechanics around even more (or less) - no idea yet....
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Blog Entries
    You guys can stop fighting now because Hell on Earth Reloaded just came out! hehe
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter
    You guys can stop fighting now because Hell on Earth Reloaded just came out! hehe
    I'll stick to Hellfrost/Sundered Skies/Daring Tales modules and leave the "proper" Deadlands conversion to PW, does not seem fair to take them away from the person that has made SW great again on FGII.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Actually having now bought Hell on Earth and seen how it does not used Guts skill, Grit, or Fate Chips I am more tempted to convert it.

But I'll let PW have first shot at Dibs...

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Looking at Hell on Earth, it appears to be mechanically a Savage Worlds supplement, so from a work required perspective requires a full book conversion and some new graphical elements.

Think it's fair to say that even if I had the time to produce this (outside of real life, SWD, SWEX 3.3 and Deadlands adventures) , you're probably the better man for the job here, Kevin, so feel free to take this one on.

Cheers,
    -PW-

Work under way....

Gallery Post

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Thread Information