FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by damned
    JPG - I think I stuffed up with my bug report!
    I joined a dummy campaign and failed to set all the *Options* in the game setup.
    Went back in now and turned Dice Tower ON, Turned PC Drag and Drop Options ON...
    It actually seems to work properly. I will do further testing but as of right now - the bugs I reported have been identified as ID:10T errors.
    It was actually a Dice Tower reference over in the main thread that got me thinking...
    DOH!

Like the error code...

No worries. I've had my share.

JPG

I'll try to get a test group of our old C&C players on Sunday.
    ULTIMATE License GM

IVE BEEN HERE FOREVER!

Traveller, C&C, Cypher System!

AKA: ☆𝟚𝟠𝕞𝕞ℝℙ𝔾☆ Youtube

eek... ok... um, how do I get this update? I think i got this through smiteworks and not drivethru rpg... how the heck do I get my updates... and er... maybe I have to redo my email because I swapped ISP's.... did I perhaps get an email of the update? Or should have i?
    ULTIMATE License GM

IVE BEEN HERE FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnatude
    eek... ok... um, how do I get this update? I think i got this through smiteworks and not drivethru rpg... how the heck do I get my updates... and er... maybe I have to redo my email because I swapped ISP's.... did I perhaps get an email of the update? Or should have i?
    You mean the Fantasy Grounds V2.9 update? If so, you should just get it as an option to "Update" when you open Fantasy Grounds.

ok... so the C&C update is included when I update FG2... ok I thought it might be a separate update file for the C&C ruleset.
    ULTIMATE License GM

IVE BEEN HERE FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnatude
    ok... so the C&C update is included when I update FG2... ok I thought it might be a separate update file for the C&C ruleset.
    There is no C&C update specific to V2.9 of Fantasy Grounds.

This thread is mentioning people testing the existing C&C ruleset in the new release of the base Fantasy Grounds software.

oh, ok... so Damned sent me a pm on testing C&C... I guess I'm misunderstanding whats going on then. Ok... was willing to test whatever it was. Guess I'm just being silly... ignore this foolish one
    ULTIMATE License GM

IVE BEEN HERE FOREVER!

Blog Entries
    hey magnatude - saw you and a couple of others who were running c&c games and I pinged you all to request if you could playtest c&c under 2.9 in case you uncoverred any major bugs... all done now - thanks

Thread Information