DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

The Public Playtest

With the play test starting today, will anyone be giving this a shot on Fantasy Grounds? I've read through the rules and they seem rather dead simple. I could fudge it on the 4E ruleset, but I'm guessing the 3.0 ruleset would be far easier.

Anyway, it looks fun....simple...but fun.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo
    With the play test starting today, will anyone be giving this a shot on Fantasy Grounds? I've read through the rules and they seem rather dead simple. I could fudge it on the 4E ruleset, but I'm guessing the 3.0 ruleset would be far easier.

Anyway, it looks fun....simple...but fun.
    I am going to DM a playtest group, Robbo. I haven't been able to download the packet though. The link has been shut down due to "extremely high traffic."

I posted a thread in the Guild House forum, so check it out if you are interested.

Cheers!

Robbo, I'm going to playtest it as well and I thinking the 3.5 ruleset is probably best though I did think about the 4E one since you can put anything in as a power and C&C just for sheer simplicity. It doesn't seem to matter for the PCs really, but the monsters seem more like 3E ones (really AD&D ones) so they may be easier to just tweak from the 3.5 monster manual to playtest stats. I don't know, I'll probably try a few monsters in each and see.

I would like to try 5e i live in the pst -8 time zone and have a lite license

Blog Entries
    SilverEagle82,

Looks like you have a couple options. We are going to start Mon June 4 at 8:30 pm EDT if that works for you. I have a handful of players who have expressed interest but only 3 confirmed players at the moment.

Click on the link in my signature (apply as player) or post here if you are interested.

Leo

that will be 5:30 pm my time and that is a go for me

I'm playtesting it on the 3e ruleset. Has been working fine so far. Only the hit dice mechanic need to be writen somewhere else.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverEagle82
    that will be 5:30 pm my time and that is a go for me
    Invited you, just click accept, and you are in! Let me know if you have a character preference...

Should be fun!

Anyone planning on running this might like to download Weem's reworking of the map:-

https://www.theweem.com/2012/02/01/c...gined-by-weem/

Weem did a beautiful map. Thanks for the link, Callum, it saved me digging it out. A friend sent me the link a few months ago. Just an FYI on it though, its an old module map so each square is 10 x 10 not 5 x 5.

Thread Information