DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by craggles
    Was the layout of it a Word template? It's nice and clean and easy to read.:
    Looks like the standard "Heading 1", "Heading 2" etc. formatting from Word. You're right - it is nice and clean, I use it quite bit...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ah, that's okay.

It just took me by surprise as I had this PDF and a different one along with the RMC rulebooks open in Acrobat at the same time when I noticed they were the same styling! :O

I surprise easily apparently. :P

Update: The original message for this thread has been updated. The walkthroughs are now available in the ruleset documentation and were detached from the message.

Thank you so much for all the work put into the walkthrough. I don't think I could have made a character without this. I'm actually still not sure that I've done it correctly. I'm not positive but it seems like my character seems a little powerful for first level. That said I haven't actually played, so he might not be.

I'll ask a question and if this is the wrong place, then I'll try and post it to the correct place.

So after my first Adolescent skill training with the DP's I've done the stat gain roll and earned one extra DP. Do I just use that 1 DP for my Apprentice skill training, or do I use them all again with the new total?

After looking at the sample character and realizing that I missed the new skills button on the skills page, I was able to see how to do this, and answered my own question. So never mind my question, but the thanks for putting out the walkthroughs still holds strong.
    Last edited by Baron Von Mandrick; February 12th, 2017 at 21:33.

+1 and sorry the RM crowd missed replying back but awesome you were able to find the answer you were seeking in the document, too!
    I was the same when I first made a PC for RM with FG. <hahaha

PS: Welcome to the wonderful world of the myriad ways different GMs run RM!
    There are a few die hard players always looking for a game on these boards, so when feeling confident to GM - or if a player - just poke around and post games you're into, or want to start up.

Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Mandrick View Post
    Thank you so much for all the work put into the walkthrough. I don't think I could have made a character without this. I'm actually still not sure that I've done it correctly. I'm not positive but it seems like my character seems a little powerful for first level. That said I haven't actually played, so he might not be.

I'll ask a question and if this is the wrong place, then I'll try and post it to the correct place.

So after my first Adolescent skill training with the DP's I've done the stat gain roll and earned one extra DP. Do I just use that 1 DP for my Apprentice skill training, or do I use them all again with the new total?

After looking at the sample character and realizing that I missed the new skills button on the skills page, I was able to see how to do this, and answered my own question. So never mind my question, but the thanks for putting out the walkthroughs still holds strong.

The link for the new user guide doesn't work anymore. Does anyone have a copy?

Hi sqtyork,

This is an old version and quite a bit has changed. We are working on a new version that explains the character sheet. It should be finished soon but in the meantime check out Wolfshields videos here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...p?17264-Videos. He does a great job of explaining things.
    Rolemaster Classic for FG Wish List - http://rm4fg.idea.informer.com/

Thread Information