STAR TREK 2d20

Personality Derived Stats and Auto-Add rolls

Hi,

I'm still learning the ropes on Fantasy Grounds II and the Savage Worlds Add-on. Had a couple questions I was hoping you guys could help with.

1.) Are the derived stats for new personalities that you create not supposed to get auto-generated like for PC's? I found the option to type them in manually but was wondering if this was FAD or maybe something I'm not doing right to get them auto-generated.

2.) I noticed when I was demoing the product that the 4E roller had the option to add up your die roll totals for you. I can't find that option for the Savage Worlds Die roller. Is that because it's not there or I just can't find it?

And is there an overall manual I can read to help answer some of these questions specifically for the Savage Worlds add-on?

So far I'm loving this tool. Keep up the good work.

Thanks,

Mel

Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by chesire
    1.) Are the derived stats for new personalities that you create not supposed to get auto-generated like for PC's? I found the option to type them in manually but was wondering if this was FAD or maybe something I'm not doing right to get them auto-generated.
    NPCs are not auto-calculated currently.
    2.) I noticed when I was demoing the product that the 4E roller had the option to add up your die roll totals for you. I can't find that option for the Savage Worlds Die roller. Is that because it's not there or I just can't find it?
    Most of the time in Savage Worlds you do not want to total the rolls, that said I have an extension (not sure where from) that totals damage rolls, PM me a email address and I'll ship it over.
    And is there an overall manual I can read to help answer some of these questions specifically for the Savage Worlds add-on?
    Check out my YouTube channel dedicated to Savage Worlds on FGII
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thanks very much for your quick response. I did actually check out your youtube channel and learned a lot from your videos (I was typing in all my skills and weapons by hand... the drag and drop makes it so much cleaner!).

And damage rolls are basically the ones I was wanting to auto-sum. I'll pm you my e-mail...

Thanks,

Mel

Thread Information