5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

We need some cool Screenshots!

So I thought I would throw this out there for everyone! If you have screenshots of your games I want them. We need some images for the Con Site(Please try not to send stuff with a bunch of copyrighted images, Please).

Screenshots of custom rulsets, Character drawings, themes, etc....... you get the picture.

We need some flair !
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

I give you... sneak preview of the adventure deck add-on !

Might not be quite (or at all) what your after, but I'm 95% developing and 5% gaming these days, so I don't have any "real game" screengrabs

Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Thanks! I think everything we can get will help!

Chris
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

There are several pictures in the gallery of my old west C&C theme over in the Gallery forum.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14914
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

Here's some more Savage Goodness...
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Not got many in-play shots, but there's a number from me in The Gallery. Feel free to use those.
    Last edited by Valarian; April 30th, 2012 at 13:33.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

It's not as fancy as a custom ruleset, but it is my own module and I am darn proud of it.
    Last edited by PoisonAlchemist; April 30th, 2012 at 18:33.

Since I feel that the Storyteller rulesets in general suck mightily and never seem to be updated, I decided to make a skin for 3.5 and use the option to have things shared constantly with the players, so they always have their information at their fingertips.

This is a campaign we started recently in Vampire Requiem.

Attachment 2483
    this is a gurps horror game I made to play with some close friends. sort of a mix of "The walking dead" meets "dead island" with a helping of "Resident Evil" thrown in for good measure. we call it Pandemic

Thread Information