STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

thorax

lvl 3 human rogue that can talk himself out of almost all kinds of trouble
    Chaotic Neutral and has a ton of gold
    Last edited by dordur; January 1st, 2013 at 03:33.

Quote Originally Posted by dordur
    lvl 3 human rogue that can talk himself out of almost all kinds of trouble
    Chaotic Neutral and has a ton of gold
    forgot the download

Quote Originally Posted by dordur
    sorry failed againAttachment 3539
    What format is this character XML in? Did you follow the FG export instructions in post #1?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

ops sorry i used the wrong char import really sorry :/

I figure I'll throw these up here now. My five usual builds that I let GMs/party members choose from. These use a 20 pt. build with 150 gp starting gold and full Paizo resource access (no 3rd party). Of course, a character will need to be modified slightly for each game and I can easily scale any of them to lvl 15.

They are all multiclassed, but these are the level 1 versions. So instead of class, I'll put the build concept. They also each have a more detailed backstory and near-future plans that I'm not posting here.

Attachment 4525 Belagore
    Race: Human
    Role: Melee Dps
    Alignment: N

A Shoanti barbarian from a nomadic tribe in eastern Varisia, Belagore became intrigued at the style of a traveling monk that visited. Curiosity lead to unrest as he began to question the training of his elders and even the doctrine of the tribe’s worship of Gorum. Wishing to avoid conflict with his brethren, Belagore sated his wanderlust by leaving to travel the world and perfect his hybrid of martial art and his favorite weapon.

Attachment 4529 Hakeem Al'Irizati
    Role: Martial Rogue
    Alignment: NG

A man of many faces, to some Hakeem is but a humble Qadiran merchant traveling the roads to peddle his wares throughout the Inner Sea. To others he is a treasure hunter and archeologist, seeking forgotten ruins and sites of power. But to some, he is an exalted dervish of the Dawnflower, an elite warrior of Qadira’s patron goddess Sarenrae.

Attachment 4528 Slaad
    Role: Nuker
    Alignment: N

As a Circle Mage of Kaer Maga, Slaad spent his early years on the Isle of Jalmeray studying the aspect of magical fire to write his dissertation for membership. While granted a place in the Circle, his tactless manner offended many of the Mages. Shortly after his induction, Slaad decided it would be best to do some studies outside the City of Strangers. He stole a tome detailing one of the Circles best kept secrets and fled, dedicated to perfect this new technique before he returned.

Attachment 4527 Ryliss
    Race: Aasimar
    Role: Crowd Control
    Alignment: LN

A member of a Mwangi tribe from the great Expanse, Ryliss had the unfortunate fate to be captured as a slave and sold to an Emir of Thuvia. While in captivity, Ryliss was given a tattoo of a snake by a Varisian gypsy slave. The next day, he was seen in Pashow as a free-man with his own collection of slaves, which he promptly sold. Now Ryliss travels the Inner Sea in search of something, though he does not know what.

Attachment 4526 Dimitri
    Race: Aasimar
    Role: Healer
    Alignment: NG

The son of a well-loved Mendevian paladin of Iomedae, who frequently left Dimitri in the care of a beloved Halfling family. Occasionaly his father would take him on mission trips to far away places to help the needy. When Dimitri's father died in a battle at the Worldwound, Dimitri continued his father's work of itinerant relief. Traveling from city to city helping others has shown him a great hope and joy in the world. But he hasn't forgotten his father's teachings of an iron fist against evil and benefit of returning stolen wealth and power back to humanity.
    Last edited by Nickademus; March 25th, 2014 at 04:29.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Duplicate post. Please remove.
    Last edited by Nickademus; March 24th, 2014 at 06:49.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

ANy chance I could use these chars as NPCs? How would I convert them quickly?

Quote Originally Posted by sofakingwetatdid View Post
    ANy chance I could use these chars as NPCs? How would I convert them quickly?
    See my post regarding the GM using a PC charsheet in the campaign: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post183211
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information