STAR TREK 2d20

Daring Tales Serial: Any interest

I was planning to run a monthly serial of Daring Tales, but only got 1 response for the thread in the Guild House, so double checking here before scrapping idea.

April Daring Tale: The Idol of Vul-Kar: in the Pacific Ocean recent rumors are talking about a Ruby as big as a persons head. Local legends state that it is a drop of blood from the god Vul-Kar, who controls the Earth's blood and flesh. Treasure hunters are starting to show up in the area, if you want to be the ones to get it you will need to leave soon. You have tracked down a potential backer to the bar over there...
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Already in a Sundays group or I would. Since you're an ultimate holder have you thought about posting the game in other forums? The Tangled Web has forums for picking up players and there's always Pinnacle's players seeking players forum.

There's also Reddit's LFG forum.

I would be interested, though Ive never played any PnP RPG before, but Im really keen to try it out and Savage Worlds looks like a fantastic game. So if theres room for a complete beginner I'd be happy to jump aboard. EST -5 as well.

What is the schedule for this game? What day and time?

Thanks!

Thread Information