DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last
    Sorry forgot to mention class. i am thinking either bard or sorcerer, if i get a chance to join you.

That's fine --- mine is rusty too--- what I am more interested in is the role playing and story with other players who value that --- while rule lawyers are needed not everyone needs to be one.

Teak

Hey I'm a D&D noob, but I'd LOVE To get in on this, I'm looking for something long-term, and I would enjoy an all-good (or neutral) setting, gets annoying when you try and be the light in shining darkness all the time.

So, if you don't mind having a D&D noob in your realm, I'd love to give it a go

That would great Jason--- what class are you interested in playing? We could use a healer but play what interests you.

Well I play a Paladin in my current one, I was really interested in looking a Ranger-type player.

Ranger would be great! I am also so glad someone is playing a bard---that is my favorite class (i remember fondly the original bard as it wasn't a class you started with -- you had to be a fighter for awhile).

Ahh OK, then yes I'd love to be a ranger - I'll probably need some help creating him... or someone to look over his sheet and tell me what i've done wrong once he's made.

I'd love to play if you'll have me, I'm planning a cleric though I'm still sifting through a handful of ideas.

If you are using herolabs you can actually import them to your local fantasy grounds data application folder so when you log into my game that character will be available. There is a link I will post tonight for the doing that import from herolabs into fantasy grounds. Then after each adventure you update your character in herolabs (after I assign xp) and reimport -- this way the characters are updated the most efficient way (in my opinion).

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=15025

Teak
    Last edited by Teak; April 11th, 2012 at 20:45.

As far as need right now, we need a healer.

For the last slot, well that depends on what Sharek plans on doing. We will either need an Arcane class or a stealthy, "Imma gonna stab you in da back and steal yo momma's prized ring" type character. ( <---- while he picks the locks and deactivates those traps before I blunder into em)

Thread Information