DICE PACKS BUNDLE

View Poll Results: Will You Be There? (Public Poll), Please Vote!

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Count me in!

40 65.57%
  • I would be there 2-3 days!

11 18.03%
  • I will run some of the games

8 13.11%
  • I will run at least one game

21 34.43%
  • I can not attend

3 4.92%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Join the Head Count? Body Count? IP Count?

Yeah I get the first post!

Ok so i am going to post the same poll here to see if more people see it vs. the guild house post.

Chris
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

"Count me in!"

With the proviso that I'm around of course...

I have my votes, but without dates and times set, its still kinda up in the air.

Also to be upfront we probably should come up with a cooler name than FG Virtual Con as it sounds like we aren't having a real convention.
    Last edited by Mgrancey; April 7th, 2012 at 05:26.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Blog Entries
    The "limiting" factor for me will be the days this thing actually runs and whether those days interfere with work or not. The good thing (I would think) is that we would not be limited to regular business type hours of a specific time zone like if this was at a physical site/building location.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Blog Entries
    Aaargh, its black and I maybe bitten by a Grue ....

Want to commit (and have voted Count me in) however without dates I can't guarantee my availability. Notionally I would be happy to a open a clinic, (DR is in, geddit during the Con on how to use FGII, playing and development. That is if there is any interest.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DrZeuss
    Aaargh, its black and I maybe bitten by a Grue ....

Want to commit (and have voted Count me in) however without dates I can't guarantee my availability. Notionally I would be happy to a open a clinic, (DR is in, geddit during the Con on how to use FGII, playing and development. That is if there is any interest.
    That would probably be just as helpful or maybe moreso as actually running a game or 2. Some nice "How To's" right there in FG would be nice.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Well I think my idea at least, was to see if there would be enough people that wanted to show up. Check for interest. I know that the "Locals" will attend if they can. The other thread totals show that we have at least 16 people that will run some games. With 33 total votes there would not be enough players to fill all the games. At four players a game that's at least 64 people needed. Some would play in more than one game I think, but it seems to me we need more people!

I am not the one that came up with the idea, but I think we should pick a weekend and nail down the specifics.

Some time this summer. June-August, not near any holiday's. At least two days, so some people can attend one of the days if something prevents them from the other.
    This gives everybody time to set things up.

I am planning on just taking the days off of work if need be, some people may not be able to do this. My goal is to run four games, likely two intro games and two others.

Chris
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman
    Some time this summer. June-August, not near any holiday's. At least two days, so some people can attend one of the days if something prevents them from the other.
    This gives everybody time to set things up.
    How about looking at Friday evening to Sunday night. If there was enough interest, it could start Friday evening Eastern areas (by Eastern, I mean Australia, NZ, Japan, Asia), rolling into Europe's Friday evening, rolling into North America's Friday evening and then continuing on until North America's Sunday night. Which, in theory, would mean there would be nearly 3 days of gaming across a weekend, would cover all timezones and would allow for GMs running more than one session to run in the same timeslot on different days, or to mix their timeslots across the days if they so wish.

I like the idea of starting Friday evening Asia/Australia time, and ending Sunday night on the US West coast. As for dates, I'd prefer closer to the August side of the range for maximum time to procrastinate... I mean prepare.

I can probably run something though I don't have the Ultimate version. It will depend on when this really happens. I like the idea of starting on a Friday just past the Date Line and ending Sunday on the U.S. West Coast. I also think doing a non holiday weekend is a good idea. I think end of June or start of August would be good time.

I don't think you are going to get a lot of hard commitments until you have a definite date, Madman. Its just like all those "Who wants to play X posts." You get a bunch of responses and then when you finally set a time you lose half of them. Lots of people don't bother to respond until they know the time.

Thread Information