DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: New player

New player

Hey I just downloaded the unregistered version and would love to play and see how the this plays in a real game. If anyone has the ultimate license I am sooo excited to try it out. I have skype or vent and It would be amazing if you would invite me to play a little while. Thank you thank you. Also on the first screen it does not have a manage character button. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by PainInUrHead; April 5th, 2012 at 01:33.

Blog Entries
    I don't believe that the Unregistered verison has the ability to access the manage character feature.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Blog Entries
    No, it does not.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

If you are using an unlicensed client (because your GM has the ultimate license) and you use the fully licensed HeroLab to make your characters and email your GM your character export file from Herolab can he insert you into the campaign so you can use your character?

Quote Originally Posted by Teak
    If you are using an unlicensed client (because your GM has the ultimate license) and you use the fully licensed HeroLab to make your characters and email your GM your character export file from Herolab can he insert you into the campaign so you can use your character?
    Yes, absolutely. Send your GM the .hlfg file exported from Hero Lab and they can use the FG character importer to load your PC into their FG campaign.

Thread Information