STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Nestor
    ok I got it the yahoo stuff sorted out.
    Cool!

I can't figure out how to edit the calendar entry.
    Click on the calendar entry itself and it should come up filling most of the browser. There should be an [edit] and [delete] option after the title.

When you get into editing the entry, the "notes" section is initially quite small - you can expand it by clicking-and-dragging the bottom right corner of the notes field.

I added a post but now cannot seem to find it,
    This is a "feature" - it seems to take a few minutes for your post to appear. Wait a minute or so and then click on the "Messages" link in the left hand menu and you should see it.

sorry but I am clueless about the yahoo group, it is not very intuitive, for me.
    No worries, you're right - it isn't very intuitive. It took me ages to find the button to start a new topic!

First GM intro session

See thread (and associated calendar entry) in the Yahoo fg2pfs group:

https://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/fg2pfs/message/685

A couple of people can't make this (sorry Nestor and Killian) so I am thinking of running another during a weekend if there is enough interest.

I am free either way as long as the time doesn't get any earlier. I dont get home from work most nights before 7:15 pm est.

Blog Entries
    ok I got it the yahoo stuff sorted out.

I can't figure out how to edit the calendar entry.

I added a post but now cannot seem to find it,
    sorry but I am clueless about the yahoo group, it is not very intuitive, for me.
    Did you have any luck sorting this out?
    The group arrangement isn't exactly 'easy' to work with but it does have some useful stuff connected with it.
    One trick for finding messages is that you need to sort by topic. That tends to stuff all the threads together in nice little bundles. Then you open up your 'topic' and all the replies to your message should be there. Yeah.. ok it's not intuitive.. but it does work. The best stuff with the group is the files section, applications, database, calendar... there's even a chat thing if anyone were ever on there. If I were setting it up I might choose a different venue.. but there are over 100 people in the group.. and when GMs are running something the games do seem to fill right up... so it seems to work.
    Last edited by Blackfoot; April 10th, 2012 at 19:59.

Ok, I started an application in the group and the game is listed, all interested parties please sign up here: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/fg2pf...8-fee3de1fb709

people so far:

ragnaroc1011 - Pally
    Trenloe - Ranger
    Ozzy - ???
    prindlemire - ????

Ok, I started an application in the group and the game is listed, all interested parties please sign up here: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/fg2pf...8-fee3de1fb709

people so far:

ragnaroc1011 - Pally
    Trenloe - Ranger
    Ozzy - ???
    prindlemire - ????
    Nice work! I've added my super-under-optimised Ranger (I created him first when I knew *nothing* about Pathfinder/3.5E/3.0E/2.0E...). :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe
    Nice work! I've added my super-under-optimised Ranger (I created him first when I knew *nothing* about Pathfinder/3.5E/3.0E/2.0E...). :-)
    Maybe this time I can keep my Pally up for a battle.... he got the fuznucka knocked outta him from that Ape Shaman on the ridge. It was a lucky flaming orb... and I will stick to that story.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnaroc1011
    Maybe this time I can keep my Pally up for a battle.... he got the fuznucka knocked outta him from that Ape Shaman on the ridge. It was a lucky flaming orb... and I will stick to that story.
    It was a lucky flaming orb, or an unlucky reflex save... Just as well the Ape shaman was involved fighting an Elf archer for the rest of the battle otherwise that flaming orb (Batman!) might have caused more havock! :-o

GM intro session running this Sunday (6th May) 1pm US Eastern.

See here: https://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/fg2pfs/

Thread Information