DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnaroc1011
    I was in a PFS with you last night Tren and it got me wanted to GM some games. I will be looking towards that route as I get a little more experience in FG and PF.
    Glad the game yesterday got you in the mood to GM some...

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy
    I would be willing to GM some. I am free every other Sunday evening after 8PM Central.

I am new to Pathfinder and PFS, but have been gaming for over 20 years. Until now I have only used FG to play 4E. So would love to sit in on a game or two as an observer before getting behind the screen.
    There have been a few people mention that they'd be interested in GMing, but are new to PFS and/or FG. So, I'm planning on running one or two "intro" session, aimed at people interested in GMing PFS in Fantasy Grounds. These will take the form of an actual game, but will be more interactive in terms of going through what the GM is doing and allowing people to ask questions, and how to do the PFS admin - and then providing some form of the FG .mod at the end (taking copyright/permission from Paizo into account).

I've been thinking about helping out the group by GMing a bit, since I have the full FG license, my one custom campaign kind of fell flat on it's face with time issues and my own severe Attention Deficit :P This is why I do think the one shot modules by Paizo suit me because if I have a free weekend I can throw in a campaign into the FG system, announce it and be done by the end without the brain-ache of prepping for the week after and writing everything up.

I will admit though my DMing experience is next to zero so any introductions would be great, especially on the procedure of taking a Society reguated adventure from purchase to import to running and then the writeup afterwards. Any of these intro sessions please send me a message as I will be quite interested.
    Really enjoying The Pathfinder Society right now and maybe one day I'll have a regular time for a longer campaign. And also with a better internet conenction I'll be running again.
    I'm available to game GMT+0:
    Tuesday: 6PM-12AM Wednesday:9AM-5PM
    Thursday:9AM-11PM Friday:6PM-2AM
    Saturday:9AM-5PM

I signed up for the Pathfinder Society, and I am willing to GM a few games.

I went ahead and picked up the Pathfinder Society Scenario,

Decline of Glory.

Alt Sundays starting at 8:00 PM Cdt is pretty much what I can do at this point.

Ill try and set the first session for April 15th, I can change that up if needed.

Ill run five players, ill need to report the Chronicle sheets to Pazio,

So the slots will go to the first five players to Private message me their:

Pathfinder Society Number
    Character name
    Faction

I am not sure what tier I will run yet, and I am open to discuss

this adventure goes from 1-2, 3-4, 6-7
    Last edited by Nestor; April 6th, 2012 at 19:18.

Hey Nestor, tried sending you my character but your inbox is full.

@Trenloe - Any idea when you will be scheduling the intro session?
    Last edited by Ozzy; April 8th, 2012 at 00:43.
    Ultimate License Holder
    I believe overkill is an understatement.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe
    Glad the game yesterday got you in the mood to GM some...

There have been a few people mention that they'd be interested in GMing, but are new to PFS and/or FG. So, I'm planning on running one or two "intro" session, aimed at people interested in GMing PFS in Fantasy Grounds. These will take the form of an actual game, but will be more interactive in terms of going through what the GM is doing and allowing people to ask questions, and how to do the PFS admin - and then providing some form of the FG .mod at the end (taking copyright/permission from Paizo into account).

Hey Tren, I am very interested in this as well. I picked up a few pointers with the game we played, but getting a behind the scenes view while playing through a scenerio would be most excellent.

Game

hi. you're times are unfortunately too late for me in the UK, but wanted to say you'll get loads more players and support including ready to import character sheets if you advertise the game in the group: https://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/fg2pfs/

Quote Originally Posted by Nestor
    I signed up for the Pathfinder Society, and I am willing to GM a few games.

I went ahead and picked up the Pathfinder Society Scenario,

Decline of Glory.

Alt Sundays starting at 8:00 PM Cdt is pretty much what I can do at this point.

Ill try and set the first session for April 15th, I can change that up if needed.

Ill run five players, ill need to report the Chronicle sheets to Pazio,

So the slots will go to the first five players to Private message me their:

Pathfinder Society Number
    Character name
    Faction

I am not sure what tier I will run yet, and I am open to discuss

this adventure goes from 1-2, 3-4, 6-7
    Really enjoying The Pathfinder Society right now and maybe one day I'll have a regular time for a longer campaign. And also with a better internet conenction I'll be running again.
    I'm available to game GMT+0:
    Tuesday: 6PM-12AM Wednesday:9AM-5PM
    Thursday:9AM-11PM Friday:6PM-2AM
    Saturday:9AM-5PM

I added a calendar entry, to be honest I am not very familier with yahoo groups, but I will start a topic about it.

Well, I created a yahoo account friday, now it says that my account has been suspended for inactivity.

Ill try and do it again later today.

I added a calendar entry, to be honest I am not very familier with yahoo groups, but I will start a topic about it.
    Best thing is to start a topic about it in the group and also expand more in the calendar entry (see an example from Tuesday 3rd). Also, make sure you enter the time and time zone in the calendar entry description - it is not always obvious what timezone the calendar itself is using.

Well, I created a yahoo account friday, now it says that my account has been suspended for inactivity.
    That seems a bit short notice. Were you send an email to the email address you registered with where you had to click on a link to confirm or something like that? Check your junk email folder to see if it is hiding in there.

ok I got it the yahoo stuff sorted out.

I can't figure out how to edit the calendar entry.

I added a post but now cannot seem to find it,
    sorry but I am clueless about the yahoo group, it is not very intuitive, for me.

Thread Information