FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Marvel Heroic Roleplaying

Anyone working on a set for this fantastic new game?

I would imagine that it would go under the same general Cortex character sheet request. The last I heard was that there was that the publisher wanted a blanket ban on pushing anything out.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Seeking one specifically for MHR.

Last edited by kairos; May 31st, 2012 at 23:16.

How can I get updates/info about this PLEASE? I really, really need this.

Quote Originally Posted by kairos

Quote Originally Posted by daddystabz
    How can I get updates/info about this PLEASE? I really, really need this.
    It's pretty much gone as far as it's going to go ATM. We'll be recruiting for a game fairly soon, but we have no permission from the MWP to release it, although a request is in the pipe. Until we get permission, obviously we can't post it to FGWiki or anything.

Some of the fun stuff includes:

-- Drag-and-drop capable doompool: drag any combination of dice to the doompool, then individual doomdice out of it. Click a doomdie to step it up. Click the spend button associated with a doomdie to spend it.

-- Chat window reporting as players and GM build dicepools.

-- Customized combat tracker with complications and stress on CT entries (the dice for which can be added to dice pools).

-- Modifiers are used for Scene Distinctions; Effects for stress and complications.

-- Customized client combat tracker lets players enter their totals, effects, and rolled opportunities into their CT entry. Players can also use the radial menu to designate the next actor in an action scene (the GM actually handles the designation of the next active player by dropping the active icon onto the player's CT entry, which enables him/her to instead have an NPC interrupt the action order if necessary).

If I ever get the chance, I'll put up a little video walk-through. Here are some screenshots (I'm on a netbook, so the screen is a little cramped in these shots).

I want in on this game and stuff PLEASE.

Quote Originally Posted by daddystabz
    I want in on this game and stuff PLEASE.
    Look for a post from malachi666 -- he'll be doing the recruiting. He's the talent; I'm just executing his vision with the coding.

I really wanted something like this but it appears it is not to be.

any word on if this setting will become available?
    When the DM smiles.... it's already to late....

Thread Information