DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Here is what I have used for years:

Left 45 is parry +2 (defend option)
    Right 45 is parry -2 (wild attack)
    Right 90 is shaken.

That really does work pretty well (I agree with all the other posters). However, its not a perfect solution because it sort of requires defining the encoding to new players, clicking sometimes more than once, being not necessarily consistent across other SW games (which might use different encoding via rotation), etc. etc.

I'll look into these effects to see if it is a better way to track than encoding via rotation (although I doubt it because showing information in the combat tracker is not as good in my opinion as showing it on the tokens themselves or on the map adjacent to the tokens). That is really what I am trying to say here - showing information on the tokens or via the tokens is the best way to both track and convey tactical information. Hope that makes sense.
    Last edited by longarms; March 19th, 2012 at 03:02.

Hi all
    The -2 Parry would certainly be useful for the group I play in. As things like Taunt, Intimidate, and especially Tricks are frequently used by the players. This can often end in both status' being in place for one token. Currently we just have to hope somebody remembers ! We've actually bungled along like this for nearly a year now. I guess the other problem with the letter tokens being (in)visible overshadowed this, so I must have forgotten to add this to the wishlist. Consider it added
    Cheers
    Paul

Here it is
    https://savagefgii.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=45696
    Last edited by zackspacks; March 20th, 2012 at 19:46.

Voted for
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thread Information