FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Blog Entries

Looking to try out SW

Hi guys,

Looking for a new system to GM and I am very interested in learning Savage Worlds. I would like to observe a campaign session or play in a one-shot. Did so about two years ago and remember enjoying it quite a bit.

I have an Ultimate License, but don't own the FG ruleset yet. Do I have to own it to join a game?

Thanks in advance!

You do not have to own a ruleset to join a game using the ruleset. Only the GM needs to have the ruleset installed.

There are some videos on YouTube looking at the SW ruleset as of last year. There has been an update since then, but it will give you an idea of what it looks like.
    YouTube link

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Ansbach
    Hi guys,

Looking for a new system to GM and I am very interested in learning Savage Worlds. I would like to observe a campaign session or play in a one-shot. Did so about two years ago and remember enjoying it quite a bit.

I have an Ultimate License, but don't own the FG ruleset yet. Do I have to own it to join a game?

Thanks in advance!
    What time-zone are you in?

I run open games from time-to-time when I get the chance sign-up here I do not know when I'll get to run the next one right now but I hope it will be this month (depending on real-life)
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Blog Entries
    Thanks Doswelk, will sign up. I'm GMT-7, flexible on weekends but a working man during the week.

Anyone have a game I could lurk in just to watch? Send me a PM...

Thanks!
    Ultimate License
    Time Zone: MST (GMT-7)

Thread Information