FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Updating to 3.2

Updating to 3.2

Hi. This might be a bit of a silly question, but I've noticed that the 3.2 version is out. How do I update? I've done the 'check for updates' thing, but FGII didn't find any.
    Cheers!

Yep, only the core FG ruleset gets updated automatically currently.

For add-on products you need to download the new installers manually - I believe the links are in your order history, which is kind of hidden at the bottom of the Store page.

Direct link : https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/orders.xcp
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Blog Entries
    If you have an older version of the ruleset in a folder format in your FG Appdata folder, you'll need to remove this. I recommend cutting and pasting this to a backup location. The new version (3.2) installs as a PAK file that sits at the same place as your Fantasy Grounds EXE file.

Hmm. I think I deleted/uninstalled the old files. Just downloaded the new version and installed it, but now I can't access any of the hand weapons/armor or most other tables. Drats. And it's an ultimate license.

Ok, what is the output if you type '/version' into the chat console ? (might be '\version' - quite late and tired so can't recall !)
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Fixed the problem. There was a rogue SW folder in the ruleset section that needed deleting. It now recognises the new ruleset, which is in a different folder than the old one.
    Last edited by Artfuldodger; February 24th, 2012 at 12:45.

Thread Information