STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Old School Feel, (New Games Starting)

I am curious how many people would want to play in some Old school D&D or AD&D adventures that have been converted for Pathfinder. These games would be like 4 hours long, and some of them may run over into two or three sessions. The idea is more of a pickup style game. Short notice jump in and play type of thing. Not Sure what days they are going to be. Mon-Sat After 7PM EST most of the time, and might be 2 or more times a week. I am in the planning stages at this point and checking for interest. Seems to me like there ought to be like 50 people who could be around on any given day of the week to play. And could jump in once in awhile.

Chris

Anything that is official Paizo/Pathfinder is ok to use. Don't make RP characters that will not survive. Make viable characters that you can roleplay. NO BROKEN CHARACTERS WILL BE ALLOWED. (You know what I am saying if you made one)

25 Point Buy (only one stat at 8). If any
    2 Traits.
    Hit Points Max 1st Level + Avg. (1/2+1) after.
    Free Trained Skills (Profession (pick one...), Knowledge (Local) 1 Rank/level each.
    Starting Gold 3000 lvl 3, 10,500, lvl 5, 23,500 lvl 7.
    Max item value 2500 3rd lvl, 4500,5th lvl, 8500 7th lvl.
    If you need help with your characters then find me on Skype(madmanfg2) and please tell me who you are when you send a contact request.
    Last edited by madman; March 6th, 2012 at 05:19.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

I'm interested, though, as fair warning, this is my first time trying out Fantasy Grounds. I have played, and GMed, quite a few RPG's (Pathfinder included) before so at least I won't be learning the ropes of two things at once.

With someone at the wheel that knows the stuff, FG is not that hard to pick up.
    First Game is going to be next week, not sure of the day yet.

Will post when I have more Info for you all.
    Just a side note: Should anyone decide to make characters (1@3rd, 5th, 7th) will put you ahead of the game.

Anything that is official Paizo/Pathfinder is ok to use. Don't make RP characters that will not survive. Make viable characters that you can roleplay. NO BROKEN CHARACTERS WILL BE ALLOWED. (You know what I am saying if you made one)

25 Point Buy (only one stat at 8).
    2 Traits.
    Hit Points Max 1st Level + Avg. (1/2+1) after.
    Free Trained Skills (Profession (pick one...), Knowledge (Local) 1 Rank each.
    Starting Gold 3000 lvl 3, 10,500, lvl 5, 23,500 lvl 7.
    Max item value 2500 3rd lvl, 4500,5th lvl, 8500 7th lvl.
    If you need help with your characters then find me on Skype(madmanfg2) and please tell me who you are when you send a contact request.

Chris
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Going to try for Friday this week, March 9 @ 7:45-8 PM EST.

3rd level Characters, so please try to have one at least on paper so it can be entered quickly.

First come first serve as far as open slots, will allow up to 6 players. I think two spots are filled, four more players may join. We will be using Teamspeak 3 for voice chat, please download and install this before the game. Connection info to follow.

Hope to meet some new people.

Chris

If you are doing any AD&D adventures converted into Pathfinder adventures, I would love for you to share the results. I'm currently undergoing the huge process of converting the Monstrous Arcana Evil Tide trilogy for Pathfinder. I remember that was the best adventure I ever had, and I want to share it with my group.

Thanks!

Also, I would join, but I run my game on friday

Once again, still looking to play on Fantasy Grounds, any day except Friday! Old veteran here!

Could do it Thursday?
    Friday was just to give people a couple of days. I'm good with it either way.

People, tell me what you think.
    Link to the calendar entry is here

Chris
    Last edited by madman; March 6th, 2012 at 14:32.

Sorry, same time as it would have been Friday 7:30 EST.

Chris

Awesome. I just signed up. I'm excited to start building. If you need any SPECIFIC character you should tell me. I have never played a cleric before, which might be fun!

Thread Information