STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Adding spells to NPC's

Here is a screenshot of a WIP on adding castable spells to NPC's. Everything seems to be working as it should at this point. For the most part it is the same code from the character sheet. If I can get the ok from Smiteworks I will share it.

Chris

Well I get an error when uploading the screenshot (strange)
    Last edited by madman; February 18th, 2012 at 15:22.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Here is the screenshot. It let me upload a jpg but not a png.

Chris
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Wow - this looks awesome! Great work chris.

This would be the most useful extension ever created. I hope you can get it working!

So at this point it works great I have tried and tried to get it to break and can not. there are only a few stupid little things to do. I think I will have to set the min NPC window size to the spelllist size. and one of the scroller icons needs to be moved. Otherwise it's ready for testing by other people, just need the ok from Smiteworks!

Chris
    Last edited by madman; February 19th, 2012 at 19:30.

Our standing position is that the ruleset code from our D&D rulesets and extensions can be used freely as long as the project remains free to the community.

Cheers,
    JPG

I'd be interested in taking a look myself to integrate with the core 3.5E ruleset, given your permission.

JPG

With Pleasure,

So here is the extension, if people could play around with it and see if anything breaks.
    Feedback wanted.

Please backup you stuff, there is always risk with new mad experiments.
    Chris

Extension updated: min window size is set larger than it was before.
    Last edited by madman; March 1st, 2012 at 16:29.

That's great, madman - thanks! If I use this extension, will all NPCs be in your new, PC-like, format? Will it take the data from already-created NPCs, or will I have to rebuild them all?

When you drop a NPC's from a module for example, everything seems to be just as it was with a spells tab added

Chris

Thread Information