DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 30 First ... 67891018 ... Last

Thread: List of Modules

Quote Originally Posted by Mgrancey
    Are there actually any modules besides the core 3 for DnD 3.5?
    There's the Core SRD in the store for $7: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store....xcp?id=DGA044

I'm not sure how up-to-date this is though, as I don't have it.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thats from the d20srd.org site right?

For only 7 bucks that might be worth picking up if I do get in the 3.5 game.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Thats from the d20srd.org site right?
    It's from the SRD, which is posted on that site. I don't know what source was used to create the modules, so I don't know if *everything* from d20srd is in the modules. The store entry does say "Over 800 pages of information taken directly from the Standard Reference Document...".

It also says it's for the default d20 ruleset, which has been around for a while but the format of data is similar to the 3.5e ruleset.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by ekmule
    Hi,

I'm a new user on Fantasy ground and I try to load .mod of this topic because I need all pathfinder rules for my kingmaker campaign. I try to use tutorial video and the help on the site but nothing work. Someone can help me?

Edit : i find ... sorry for this post
    Oh Ekmule !
    Dis donc mon bonhomme, ça fais 2ans que je te parle de FG2, et tu viens poster sur le forum anglais plutôt que de me demander sur skype, ou encore d'aller poster sur le forum www.jdrvirtuel.com qui est la référence francophone de FG2 ?

PS : Sorry for the french text, it's a joke for my friend Ekmule !
    Last edited by kael79; April 18th, 2013 at 02:17.

Making use of the Plottwist cards, so I providing access to players by way of module, but I am not sure if it would be okay to provide that module here?
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Making use of the Plottwist cards, so I providing access to players by way of module, but I am not sure if it would be okay to provide that module here?
    More than likely you won't be able to post that, as "story" elements usually are not part of the OGL. Check the OGL statement that comes with the cards to be sure.

That's what I thought but my brain wasn't working very well last night, moreso because of the art though.
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Hrm... Level 3 for Summonable Monsters seems to be broken.. I'll fix it when I get a chance. Sorry folks.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot
    Hrm... Level 3 for Summonable Monsters seems to be broken.. I'll fix it when I get a chance. Sorry folks.
    The error isn't jumping out at me. Level 3 'looks' like all the other ones .. it's probably just some little thing I'm missing.
    Started working on a combined Summon Nature's Ally module and I'm getting the same problem. The list of names is coming up but the links aren't working.

EDIT: WOO WOO! Found it!
    EDIT: The File has been uploaded to a later post with all of my Summons and Familiar Modules.
    Last edited by Blackfoot; June 11th, 2013 at 21:06.

Blog Entries
    As this list increases... it seems like it would be a good idea to take advantage of one of the functions built into modules. If, when building addon modules, you give them a categoryname other than PFRPG Essentials they will get sorted into a separate group from the 'standard' material. This seems good for many of these, especially NPCs or Magic Items or whatever that isn't part of the basic 'Essentials'.
    I've built all my modules as PFRPG Extras which puts them into their own separate category and seems to work out really well.

Also.. some consistent naming and imagery makes them look better in the library.
    Last edited by Blackfoot; June 11th, 2013 at 16:06.

Thread Information