STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 30 First ... 2345614 ... Last

Thread: List of Modules

Advanced Races guide

Anyone working on the Advanced Races guide? Really love to have that info in the game.

Blog Entries
    Technically, I'm not sure that info is 'ok' to distribute... it isn't on the PRD although most of it IS available through d20pfsrd.com I'm not really sure what the rules are on that.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot
    Technically, I'm not sure that info is 'ok' to distribute... it isn't on the PRD although most of it IS available through d20pfsrd.com I'm not really sure what the rules are on that.
    Paizo declares all of their rules content as Open. If it was not, D20PFSRD could not host it.

Being in the PRD is not a requirement to be open content, although only open content goes into the PRD. Regardless, the ARG content has been added to the PRD, anyway.

Blog Entries
    Cool. So it has!
    Hmm..
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Silveras
    Paizo declares all of their rules content as Open. If it was not, D20PFSRD could not host it.

Being in the PRD is not a requirement to be open content, although only open content goes into the PRD. Regardless, the ARG content has been added to the PRD, anyway.
    Just to be clear here - there are 2 main areas of the OGL that need to be considered "Open Content" and "Product Identity". As an example, from the recently released Advanced Race Guide:
    Product Identity: The following items are hereby identified as Product Identity, as defined in the Open Game License version 1.0a, Section 1(e), and are not Open Content: All trademarks, registered trademarks, proper names (characters, deities, etc.), dialogue, plots, storylines, locations, characters, artwork, and trade dress. (Elements that have previously been designated as Open Game Content or are in the public domain are not included in this declaration.)
    Open Content: Except for material designated as Product Identity (see above), the game mechanics of this Paizo Publishing game product are Open Game Content, as defined in the Open Gaming License version 1.0a Section 1(d). No portion of this work other than the material designated as Open Game Content may be reproduced in any form without written permission.
    Open content can be distributed, product identity cannot. So, in theory, you can't distribute "stuff" with Pathfinder specific proper names. However, if you are distributing material for free into the community you can use the Paizo community use policy to be able to use proper names etc..
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Full Adventure Modules ?

Ahoy Community,

I'm rather new to running Pathfinder with FGII, I'm curious as where is the best place to find ready made FGII adventure modules for Pathfinder. When we ran 3.5 we used the module Orcfest. I am having trouble finding many other examples of preset scenarios. My end goal is to run my own scenarios but the idea of having examples of how to best organize adventure material using the FGII system is very appealing to me. Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Elgrab the Infamous
    Ahoy Community,

I'm rather new to running Pathfinder with FGII, I'm curious as where is the best place to find ready made FGII adventure modules for Pathfinder. When we ran 3.5 we used the module Orcfest. I am having trouble finding many other examples of preset scenarios. My end goal is to run my own scenarios but the idea of having examples of how to best organize adventure material using the FGII system is very appealing to me. Any help would be appreciated!
    Hello and welcome to the community!

There are a number of scenarios available for purchase from the store, and there are a couple of free ones (one is already installed with Fantasy Grounds). See this post for more details https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...43&postcount=6
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Not sure where I wrote, but I have a problem.
    When I open the book downloaded from here, they do not appear in the library.

Quote Originally Posted by Laetar
    Not sure where I wrote, but I have a problem.
    When I open the book downloaded from here, they do not appear in the library.
    Which book?

Bestiary 3, Bestiary 2, Summon Nature's Ally I-II,Summonable Monster 1-6

Thread Information