FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 16 of 30 First ... 6141516171826 ... Last

Thread: List of Modules

Pathfinder Bestiary 4 added - link in post #2.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Book of the Damned - parts 1-3 and the Inner Sea Bestiary modules added to post #2.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I am having trouble with both the Inner Sea Bestiary and the Books of The Damned having massive scripting errors, entries within, not all of them though, generate field upon field of this sorta thing.

(Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/spell_action.lua"]:54: attempt to index global 'toggle_attack' (a nil value))

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pauljmendoza View Post
    I am having trouble with both the Inner Sea Bestiary and the Books of The Damned having massive scripting errors, entries within, not all of them though, generate field upon field of this sorta thing.

(Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/spell_action.lua"]:54: attempt to index global 'toggle_attack' (a nil value))
    i reckon your CoreRPG is an older version...

How so, I am updating whenever the bar is red.
    Something else do I need to do?

Check to see whether you have a 3.5E folder or CoreRPG folder in your FG data folder rulesets directory.

JPG

As damned says this looks like you're running an old version of the 3.5E/PFRPG ruleset. There is no control named "toggle_attack" in the 3.0.6 3.5E or PFRPG ruleset - there was in 3.0.3 though. When you load up your campaign in Fantasy Grounds what version is reported in the chat window? You should see 3.5E or PFRPG version 3.0.6.

Run an update to get the latest version of the rulesets.

What I see is....
    PFRPG v3.0.6 ruleset for Fantasy Grounds.
    Copyright 2013 Smiteworks USA, LLC.

Ability Damage Actions v1.5 for FGII V3.0.3 PFRPG/3.5e ruleset. Copyright 2014 Smiteworks. By Nickademus

And I am updated otherwise as well via the update window.

Ability Damage Actions v1.5 for FGII V3.0.3 PFRPG/3.5e ruleset. Copyright 2014 Smiteworks. By Nickademus
    That is your problem - this is no longer supported from FG 3.0.4 forwards as indicated in the extension thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Damage-Action

First rules of FG troubleshooting:
    1. Make sure you're on the latest version of the ruleset.
    2. Make sure the extensions you are using are compatible with that version.
    3. Even if the extensions say they're compatible, remove them one-by-one to see if they're causing issues.

Thread Information