DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 30 First ... 91011121321 ... Last

Thread: List of Modules

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    So, each time you want to download something from this site you're going to rely on someone to download them and email them to you? Why not just download a browser like Firefox and give that a go - if that fails too just uninstall it. This will help to identify if the problem is your browser or not.
    Good point.

I installed Firefox and downloaded the files just fine.

Will now try and make it all work correctly.

Hopefully someone can figure out why IE didn't work but Firefox did.

Quote Originally Posted by jshauber View Post
    Will now try and make it all work correctly.
    Try:
    • Click on the Windows button.
    • In "Search Programs and Files" start typing internet explorer at some point the list above will contain "Internet Explorer" and "Internet Explorer (no add-ons)" - keep typing until you see "Internet Explorer (no add-ons)" - click this. You'll get a message "Add ons are currently disabled" - that's OK, its what we want.
    • Try logging into FG and downloading the files again.

This might help to identify if there is an add-on in IE that is causing the issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Try:
    • Click on the Windows button.
    • In "Search Programs and Files" start typing internet explorer at some point the list above will contain "Internet Explorer" and "Internet Explorer (no add-ons)" - keep typing until you see "Internet Explorer (no add-ons)" - click this. You'll get a message "Add ons are currently disabled" - that's OK, its what we want.
    • Try logging into FG and downloading the files again.

This might help to identify if there is an add-on in IE that is causing the issue.
    OK, I did the above and it is still downloading as "attachment.php". The size of the file is the same as what it says the zip will be, but it isn't the zip file.

OK, I did the above and it is still downloading as "attachment.php". The size of the file is the same as what it says the zip will be, but it isn't the zip file.
    Rename the file to .zip and see if you can open it.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Rename the file to .zip and see if you can open it.
    That worked.

It is a movie clip so I can't really open it, but it did unzip as the file.

That worked.

It is a movie clip so I can't really open it, but it did unzip as the file.
    Windows thinks that a .mod file is a movie/audio file (just based off the .mod extension). This one will not be a movie/audio file, it will be a Fantasy Grounds module file. Put that module file in your <FG app data>\modules directory.

Yep I put all 4 files in the mod folder.

One more thing since I am being a pain in the A$$...does the ext file for controlling the mod files not work for Pathfinder in 3.0?

Does it have to do with the name? I opened a campaign folder I am working on in 3.0 PF and there is an extensionstate XML that only lists the backgrounds but nothing else. Do the extensions have to be enabled(for lack of a better word) for PF?

Here is what is in the XML, I tried but can't seem to edit it.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>

-<extensionstate version="3.0">

-<extension name="Theme_Dungeon">

<loaded/>

</extension>

</extensionstate>

I have all the .ext files in the extension folder.

One more thing since I am being a pain in the A$$...does the ext file for controlling the mod files not work for Pathfinder in 3.0?
    Which extension are you referring to? The answer is it may work, but it will need to have the compatible rulesets listed in the extension.xml file. In FG 3.0, Pathfinder is a specific ruleset (although heavily based on the 3.5e ruleset via the ruleset layers) so extensions will need to have the PFRPG ruleset added to the compatible rulesets in the extension. e.g.:
    Code:
    <ruleset>
    	<name>PFRPG</name>
    </ruleset>

Hey guys,

Point me in the right direction.
    Is this the post were all the pathfinder modules are uploaded?
    When new pathfinder books are released is there a module developed and uploaded here? Or we have to parse it ourselves?

Quote Originally Posted by guver View Post
    Is this the post were all the pathfinder modules are uploaded?
    The community produced ones, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by guver View Post
    When new pathfinder books are released is there a module developed and uploaded here? Or we have to parse it ourselves?
    Someone somewhere has to create the data module, there's no one whose task it is specifically to do it.

Any OGL material or data that is covered by the Pathfinder community use policy (if you adhere to this policy) can be included in a Fantasy Grounds data module and distributed.

Thread Information