STAR TREK 2d20
Page 10 of 30 First ... 8910111220 ... Last

Thread: List of Modules

Blog Entries
    Try closing your browser and logging back in... I know when you go to the game calendar it switches you into 'secure mode' and then things get kinda wonky.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by jshauber View Post
    ... but when I click on it, I get a message to save attachment.php.
    Instead, try right-clicking and choose Save As.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    Try closing your browser and logging back in... I know when you go to the game calendar it switches you into 'secure mode' and then things get kinda wonky.
    That didn't work...

I can't attach the file since it isn't a supported format. It is the right size but not a zip.

It is called "attachment.php".

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    Instead, try right-clicking and choose Save As.
    Tried that...same results .php

Try:
    • A different browser.
    • Right clicking in the different browser on the link and selecting save as, save link as, download as or whatever option you have.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This is massively frustrating...

I shut down my comp last night, when I entered this morning it still tells me I am DLing a php. I logged out of FG forums thinking it might be something in my settings (although I have DLd other zips with no issue), that didn't work.

Logged back in to FG and still nothing....

It is only happening here. I have DLd other zip files this morning from other sites using similar links and all is working fine....ARRRGRHRHRHRHR!!!!!!!!

Have you tried a different browser?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

FWIW, with Windows 7 and IE 11, I get prompted to save the files in Blackfoot's June post as ZIP files. That's true either clicking on the link the post, or right-clicking and choosing "Save Target As".

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Have you tried a different browser?
    Don't have another browser (I assume you mean not IE) nor am I going to install one just to try and DL a few zips that are acting weird for me when all others work just fine.

Maybe I can impose on someone to email me the files and the ext file they are supposed to be put [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by jshauber View Post
    Don't have another browser (I assume you mean not IE) nor am I going to install one just to try and DL a few zips that are acting weird for me when all others work just fine.

Maybe I can impose on someone to email me the files and the ext file they are supposed to be put [email protected]
    So, each time you want to download something from this site you're going to rely on someone to download them and email them to you? Why not just download a browser like Firefox and give that a go - if that fails too just uninstall it. This will help to identify if the problem is your browser or not.

Thread Information