Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

PFRPG Disease Tracker Extension

After completing my sanity tracker, I realized that it would be a fairly easy task to fork it into a disease and poison tracker,. Just like the sanity tracker, there is a list of afflictions. Each opens to a statblock with space for everything in a typical statblock of this type from Paizo. When the statblock is locked, a button will be shown to roll a saving throw against the affliction.

Extension Homepage
    Download
    License Information
    Bug Tracker and Suggestions

If you find this extension of value and would like to contribute to my work, please consider joining my Patreon.
    Last edited by bmos; July 26th, 2020 at 19:23.
    bmos' pathfinder 1e extensions
    Discord Tag: wil.thieme#3396

reserving this for future use
    Last edited by bmos; July 24th, 2020 at 18:45.

That could be interesting, and the script could allow for more effects requiring "ongoing" saving throws

I mean, ..hmm how about poisons too... (but that's a quagmire of official and unofficial, though they do tend to comply with each other a fair bit)

v1.0.0 is now out. It just helps track.
    Now for the automation

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    I mean, ..hmm how about poisons too... (but that's a quagmire of official and unofficial, though they do tend to comply with each other a fair bit)
    Great idea! For now, I made the 'type' field editable so you can replace "disease" with "poison" since the rules are so similar. I should eventually be able to have two sheet formats like FG uses for NPC/Trap.
    Last edited by bmos; July 24th, 2020 at 15:12.

v1.1.0 now has a button for rolling the applicable saving throw and allows copying afflictions between players with drag/drop.
    Last edited by bmos; July 24th, 2020 at 18:51.

You could probobly add a description on where the button is to get to the disease screen, I had to look for 10 minutes to find it.

Also, if there could be an actual effect/damage field like for spells that would be helpful. So that we could drag out the effect from the disease/poison.

A button to add +2 to the DC would be nice to get the pathfinder poison stacking rules. (Each time you fail against a new source of the same poison the DC goes up by 2)
    A way to automatically roll saving throws on your turn against all ongoing diseases/poisons that should be rolled that round, but I am not sure if this is possible with the FG code.

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    You could probobly add a description on where the button is to get to the disease screen, I had to look for 10 minutes to find it.

Also, if there could be an actual effect/damage field like for spells that would be helpful. So that we could drag out the effect from the disease/poison.

A button to add +2 to the DC would be nice to get the pathfinder poison stacking rules. (Each time you fail against a new source of the same poison the DC goes up by 2)
    A way to automatically roll saving throws on your turn against all ongoing diseases/poisons that should be rolled that round, but I am not sure if this is possible with the FG code.
    Thanks, great suggestions!
    Anything is possible, just progressively harder to implement hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post

https://github.com/bmos/FG-PFRPG-Dis...ses/tag/v1.2.0

added those buttons last night before bed, the rollable damage is going to be tricker but I'll get there eventually

next version will have integration with save versus tags
    https://github.com/bmos/FG-PFRPG-Dis...1af3372edd1e9b

This will allow automation of saving throws against disease or poison.
    My gm allowed bonus to disease save from using soap, for instance.

this will also be in sanity tracker.

Thread Information