STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Quick Ruleset Quest

Ok, in trying to learn the ruleset I'm building a character to test things out, however any time I create a weapon, if it has more then 1 damage die, I get extra dice, i.e. bearded axe is 3d4 I put 3d4 in and it rolls 5 d4, if I do 2 d6 it rolls 3 d6? Anyone else experience this, or am I doing something wrong?

Hmmm... this may be one of the issues that was addressed in one of the updates to teh ruleset. Are you using the latest update, available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=14817
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

That did it.. I had an earlier version.. Thanks

You may also find Sorcerer's CnC Ruleset Update extension handy - it adds some nice-to-have functionality.

Thanks Guy's if I can find the interest I may do a quick few shot game on this to test the system out! I think this could be an extremely fun system.

If you would like another freakin' amazing goodie, get the Crusader's Companion here:

https://www.trolllord.com/downloads/

Tons and tons of monsters and classes and races, etc. etc. etc... all for free!
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture

That is pretty Awesome!!! I just spent the night starting to build the basics of a campaign this system is pretty amazing.

I feel the same way... fun, quick to learn, like classic AD&D but more logical. I can't believe more people don't know about it. There definitely seems to be a certain type of gamer - like you and I, whatever that means - that just really falls for C&C, yet other folks who are looking for old school apparently just aren't into it. It's kinda interesting.

Anyway, glad you're having as much fun as I have with it.

Oh, BTW, if you'd like my parsing of the d20 OGL spells into a C&C modules, here you go. It's mainly handy to have when converting D&D 3/3.5/OGL stuff - it's nice just having a FG-friendly copy of the existing spells in teh module, rather than having to convert them one-by-one into C&C.

Thanks! I will take a look

One more question. Do players need the rule set to see the players book information?

Thread Information