STAR TREK 2d20

New game starting

New game need players. 2-3 times a week

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gamemaster DwarfLord (Time Zone: EST)
    Number of players 3-8
    1 active, 0 pending, 0 invited

Description Im a new Dm and new to FG2, I am looking for trying to get players for a 2-4 times a week game. I am retired so have tons of time. VOIP is suggested, IE SKYPE for basic Q&A stuff.
    Genre High Epic Fantasy/as soon as i get two or three players we will start.
    Ruleset / Setting 3.5/pathfinder/4.0 unsure yet depends on players / Before the spellplague, Adventure was everywhere.. lets revisit those times!When Undermountain was feared and the Ruins of Myth drannor only a dream
    Starting level 4

Server address/alias 76.122.105.36

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=747
    "I think we are lost"
    "No way" *makes a small motion*
    " Did you just flip a coin?"
    *Smirks* "Maybe..."

Any idea on days or times? I'd love to play twice a week, my schedule is pretty tight until after the week of V-day though.

Not yet i was going to get a few players togtehr and then see what everyone likes.

"I think we are lost"
    *Smirks* "Maybe..."

Check the calader for updates. I would like to have a planning session very soon. maybe today or tommorow, I want to get this show on teh road!
    "I think we are lost"
    *Smirks* "Maybe..."

I'd love to join although I'm inexperienced would I still be allowed to join despite the lack of experience or should I try to find a different group?

Game full. thanks for applying
    "I think we are lost"
    *Smirks* "Maybe..."

Alright well if a slot opens up and you don't mind a novice joining in I'd still love to join so just notify me if such a situation arises if not thanks for the consideration and congrats on assembling enough people so quickly.

Thread Information