STAR TREK 2d20
Page 9 of 14 First ... 7891011 ... Last

Thread: FRP Extension

Ah, I'll look around some. I'm utterly new to any form of coding, so I have to learn this by doing =)
    Thanks for the tip!
    EDIT:
    Attachment 12772
    Is this the section where I add the class?
    Last edited by King; January 21st, 2016 at 17:22.

No, it should be farther down. You should see <reference> section.

I must be in the completely wrong file messing about, because that first image is of the reference : professions section.
    The file I've opened is:
    RM FRP Rules.mod \ Common.xml

That's the right file. When I get home later tonight, I'll track down the exact location for you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ivq2hks2j0...Rules.mod?dl=0

This the RM FRP Rules.mod that I've attempted to add the class to. I started over with the newest files from Ardem, so this doesn't have skill costs entered for Elemental Priest, but the class is entered under References > Professions, copied Thief this time, edited the relevant details, and tried launching a new campaign with this mod. The profession still doesn't show up in the drop-down menu.

I honestly can't see where I'm missing anything.

Hi King,

I just tested it with the module from your Dropbox and it showed up for me. I tested by creating a new campaign and selecting the RMFRP extension. I then load the RMFRP module and created a new character.

Blog Entries
    KIng - do you also have the original extension in there too? If so move that to a new spot and relaunch FG.

Thanks, guys. Deleting the whole mod and reinstalling it, replacing the .mod file with King's file, and starting a new campaign actually worked. It shows up now. Knowing we did it right, we can now add the other professions as we need them. Thank you all for your support.

That's great news! Let us know if you need any additional assistance or have any questions.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...G/skin_frp.ext use this link I must of moved it in my dropbox, that why the link did not work.

Once you done adding the extra data to the module if you will to share it I add it for others after I check it over. Also if there is something that you want in FRP and is missing or is incorrect let me know.
    Last edited by Ardem; January 22nd, 2016 at 01:34.

Thread Information