DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Players doing healing

As a GM I can roll a die, use ctrl to make negative and drag onto CT to heal someone.
    The players can't change the CT that way it seems.

So what is the best way to do things like a wand of CLW or lay on hands for them?
    Graphil

There are two secrets to life: 1) Don't tell everything you know...

They can do the same thing that you are doing, They need to drop it on their character sheet rather than the CT. ctrl, drag, drop.

Chris
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Assuming you're using FG v2.8, I'd put Heal effects for these in the Action tabs of their character sheets.

Blog Entries

Wands and Potions.

I actually have been creating extra caster classes on players action tabs to handle wands and potions this allows you to use all the spell effects and tick off when charges get used or potions consumed.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot
    I actually have been creating extra caster classes on players action tabs to handle wands and potions this allows you to use all the spell effects and tick off when charges get used or potions consumed.
    I've done this too - paricularly for a cleric channeling positive energy to heal people or harm undead.

Thread Information