STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Blog Entries

Rolemaster Games...

Is anyone running any regular (or irregular) Rolemaster games that might be looking for a player?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot
    Is anyone running any regular (or irregular) Rolemaster games that might be looking for a player?
    I have been planning one for some time but real life keeps getting in the way. At this time my biggest obstacle if finding the time needed to put the materials for the campaign and get them into FG. Right now its just handwritten notes. Then there is arranging a set time frame to play and my schedule is pretty tight at this time, mostly do to work.

I also see that a new extension is being worked on and plan to download and check its function (i.e. get familiar with it).
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot
    I've been thinking, since the demo in December actually, to run a second RMC campaign in Middle-Earth, like the current game that I have going with friends. Like Gunnar, it's coming down to making the time available to do it.

If/when I do start it, I'll post about it in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by lachancery
    I've been thinking, since the demo in December actually, to run a second RMC campaign in Middle-Earth, like the current game that I have going with friends. Like Gunnar, it's coming down to making the time available to do it.

If/when I do start it, I'll post about it in this forum.

I would be interested and would love to play if you do start a new campaign

I might be interested also. My schedule is going to get busy in a few weeks though so I know it isn't likely that I can make it long term. If you decide to run another one shot I should be able to join. I would like to see this ruleset in action from a player's perspective.

Alright, sold! This week is a crunch at work, but I'll put together an adventure next week and send invites. I'll set it up so those who are enjoying it could carry on playing in a campaign setting.

I have the most material for Middle-Earth, so I'll use that as setting. The year will be 1975 of the Third Age to be precise, just after the Battle of Fornost where the Free People defeated the Hordes of Angmar. I'll send out more information on character creation next week-end (available races, optional & house rules used, etc.)

Interested so far: Dakadin, Blackfoot and bpowell

Thanks! My wife would like to join us also. Her ID is BridgetWilkerson.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin
    Thanks! My wife would like to join us also. Her ID is BridgetWilkerson.
    Your wife role plays?! Lucky man... I have invited her.

Schedule?

@ Blackfoot & bpowell: I have invited you both on the game calendar entry for the game. Hop by the game calendar to join the game.

Let's discuss scheduling and hope we can find a common slot. I'm in the eastern time zone (GMT-5). The earliest I can game is about 8:30pm at night (kids' bed time first). I don't have a specific curfew/end time.

I'm currently busy on Wednesday and Sunday nights. Available other nights.

Wednesdays are out for me I play BattleTech every other week and have the kids the other Wednesday. I will check with the wife and see what days we are OK with. I will even ask if she wishes to join us. She is a gamer, we met at a Convention.

I am in the Mountain Time Zone. My kids go down at 9 PM, but I could game earlier.

Thread Information