FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 15 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrmidion View Post
    A few days ago I bought the Savage Worlds Ruleset and loaded the ehanced images extension for it. Actually there its possible to create a new drawing. When youre sharing it, then all layers will be shared.
    Interesting... I may have a look at this after FG 3.0 is released. The 3.5e ruleset version is a direct port of the original 4e extension - it has a couple of sharing issues that I was hoping I may be able to iron out in FG 3.0...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Although Ive got zero skills in programming, if I can help in some way, let me know

hi Folks

Big thanks to Trenloe!

The Town & Shops database has been updated for FG 3.0. The new files are here

I'm also interested in views on two other extensions..Places and Groups

All the best

Toph

Alignment condition extension added: http://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums...nsion&p=168812
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I do not believe the Random Extension is working in the current version. It loads, but has no background in it's menu and the rolls result in errors.

I agree with Jwguy. Been meaning to post that this extension is currently broken.
    Also, I think Nickademus released a mod to his effects material that needs updated on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    Also, I think Nickademus released a mod to his effects material that needs updated on this thread.
    Thanks for the reminder - I've added it to the list.

Thanks. There's an ability damage one as well.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    Thanks. There's an ability damage one as well.
    Sorry, missed adding that to the list. It's there now.

Much obliged.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Thread Information