DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 15 of 16 First ... 513141516 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Thanks for noticing that, I'd forgotten!
    Perhaps you can include the thread in my signature that has all my extensions instead of the link to Total Encumbrance?
    Sorry I missed this. I don't do much moderation for Pathfinder 1e anymore. I've added the link to the first post.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Sorry I missed this. I don't do much moderation for Pathfinder 1e anymore. I've added the link to the first post.
    Completely understandable.

And, at the risk of banality: Thank you for your service! Sincerely.

Is there anyone that might be able to step in and take over the task of keeping this Extensions thread up-to-date for those of us still running 1e campaigns, and who are looking for current compatibility info on these PFRPG/3.5E extensions?

For instance, Post #1 doesn't say anything about 3.3.12 compatibility (it mentions 3.3.8).

Cheers,

- s.west

[Edit: Actually, I just re-read your wording in the post #1 header and I realize that, even for 3.3.8, it's possible that folks didn't get back to you about compatibility.]
    Last edited by swest; November 8th, 2020 at 22:51.

Quote Originally Posted by swest View Post
    Completely understandable.

And, at the risk of banality: Thank you for your service! Sincerely.

Is there anyone that might be able to step in and take over the task of keeping this Extensions thread up-to-date for those of us still running 1e campaigns, and who are looking for current compatibility info on these PFRPG/3.5E extensions?

For instance, Post #1 doesn't say anything about 3.3.12 compatibility (it mentions 3.3.8).

Cheers,

- s.west

[Edit: Actually, I just re-read your wording in the post #1 header and I realize that, even for 3.3.8, it's possible that folks didn't get back to you about compatibility.]
    I would do it but only a moderator can do that Zacchaeus wrote once in some thread here that we can contact him when there is some need for some update in the threads (and as you have seen, the stuff about compatibility is more up to the corresponding developer to check and to notify )

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    I would do it but only a moderator can do that Zacchaeus wrote once in some thread here that we can contact him when there is some need for some update in the threads (and as you have seen, the stuff about compatibility is more up to the corresponding developer to check and to notify )
    Yeah, in the mean time, that's what I'll do (i.e. check the developer's originating thread.)

Cheers,

- s.west

Really wish FGU would get something like steam workshop.. where one could add mods and ext and sub them...itīs such a hassle to keep stuff up to date

Quote Originally Posted by Morquendel View Post
    Really wish FGU would get something like steam workshop.. where one could add mods and ext and sub them...itīs such a hassle to keep stuff up to date
    The FG forge is something like this It is in development right now

Hello,

We are working on moving our 5E campaign to PFrpg. We are using a ton of automation in 5E (most of Rob2e groups stuff and a bunch of other tweaks) and we are doing great in PF from the player side of things. Our DM is wondering if there is a Mod/Ext that adds more things to the CT for the monsters. in 5E he had access to spells, attacks and such and rarely had to open the monster's character sheet.

I am the one that tries to research mods but I do not DM so thought I would ask here. I hope I explained it well enough as I do not DM on FG

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Hello,

We are working on moving our 5E campaign to PFrpg. We are using a ton of automation in 5E (most of Rob2e groups stuff and a bunch of other tweaks) and we are doing great in PF from the player side of things. Our DM is wondering if there is a Mod/Ext that adds more things to the CT for the monsters. in 5E he had access to spells, attacks and such and rarely had to open the monster's character sheet.

I am the one that tries to research mods but I do not DM so thought I would ask here. I hope I explained it well enough as I do not DM on FG
    Spells for NPCs are always done via their sheets The spellclasses in 3.5E/PF1 are too complex for adding them to the CT directly, I think, and it is usually a mess if it is done via a parser (because finding the right formulation for something is usually then a bit cumbersome; though one could try to link to the actions tab instead, but no-one did and even this may make the CT a bit too crowded which is why I personally prefer NPC sheet actions over the CT )

Is there an extension for Pathfinder 1E similar in nature to the FriendZone extension for 5E (as seen in the Forge)? Specifically, I'm looking for something that would allow a player to have an assigned cohort or animal companion NPC that would be under their control.

I've done a quick hacking at the FriendZone code to get it working conceptually so I can have a single PC move the NPC on the map and end its turn in the combat tracker (ignoring all the 5E stuff in the extension related to the cohort NPC potentially increasing stats when the controlling PC levels and such), but there's a lot more work to really integrate it well, as the UI assumes a full tab on the character sheet can be replaced and assumes it have a "full window" to work with, so if I wanted to refine it to be a smaller section of the "Notes" tab, for example, I need to learn a bit more about writing extensions.

So.... before I go down that rabbit hole, I figured I check if maybe someone already did something like this for Pathfinder 1E.

Thanks,
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by MostTornBrain View Post
    Is there an extension for Pathfinder 1E similar in nature to the FriendZone extension for 5E (as seen in the Forge)? Specifically, I'm looking for something that would allow a player to have an assigned cohort or animal companion NPC that would be under their control.

I've done a quick hacking at the FriendZone code to get it working conceptually so I can have a single PC move the NPC on the map and end its turn in the combat tracker (ignoring all the 5E stuff in the extension related to the cohort NPC potentially increasing stats when the controlling PC levels and such), but there's a lot more work to really integrate it well, as the UI assumes a full tab on the character sheet can be replaced and assumes it have a "full window" to work with, so if I wanted to refine it to be a smaller section of the "Notes" tab, for example, I need to learn a bit more about writing extensions.

So.... before I go down that rabbit hole, I figured I check if maybe someone already did something like this for Pathfinder 1E.

Thanks,
    Brian
    No there is not such an extension as far as I am aware of

Thread Information