STAR TREK 2d20
Page 11 of 16 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    Most DOEs updated with new features and FGv3.3 compatible - see Post #1 for details.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Hello Trenloe, hello all

As we didn't get any error returns so far, could you please update post #1 with our two new extensions ?

- Improved resizable PC sheet extension (see there: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...heet-extension)

- Comprehensive Effects Icon extension (see there : https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Icon-extension)

Thank you !
    JDRVIRTUEL: Le JdR virtuel en français - https://www.jdrvirtuel.com

Quote Originally Posted by Markjan View Post
    Hello Trenloe, hello all

As we didn't get any error returns so far, could you please update post #1 with our two new extensions ?

- Improved resizable PC sheet extension (see there: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...heet-extension)

- Comprehensive Effects Icon extension (see there : https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Icon-extension)

Thank you !
    Done!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Hi. I wasn't sure if it would be appropriate, but it appears as though there is precedence and that it is common practice to list an extension that supports multiple rulesets in each of the ruleset's extensions list.

Field Filters for All Libraries has been enhanced to specifically support the CoreRPG, the 3.5E (and PFRPG), and 5E rulesets.

Please add the "Field Filters for All Libraries" extension to the 3.5E / PathFinder ruleset extensions list. Here is a link to the extension.

(I'll also put this request in to the CoreRPG thread).

Thank you.
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

Blog Entries
    It doesn't look like the Enhanced Feats extension made it onto the list. Personally I'd like to see this as part of the actual ruleset seeing as the current set up is actually a bit wrong in terms of the way Feat text is displayed.. it's a very small thing.. but.. yeah.

**Done**
    Last edited by damned; February 20th, 2018 at 01:34.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Hey all, this is a little extension that I shamelessly stole the code from SmiteWorks that puts one of 4 pages as your desktop decal. The pages I chose are duplicated, by hand, from the pages of Paizo's GM Screen. To use it, enable, then launch Fantasy Grounds and go to settings > Desktop: Decal Image , and change it to GM Screen 1 through 4 I have tested it with the official Paizo Desktop decal packages and it seem to work fine. Thanks to SmiteWorks for the code and LordEntrails for the idea, hope somebody finds it useful.

MODERATOR: Dedicated thread for this extension here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ecal-extension
    Last edited by Trenloe; April 3rd, 2018 at 03:03.
    Two roads diverged in the woods and I, I took the one less traveled, and that has made me hopelessly lost!

Thanks, Erin. Got it downloaded.

Feedback is appreciated and I included the PSD files in there so you can edit them yourselves to tweak them for your individual needs
    Two roads diverged in the woods and I, I took the one less traveled, and that has made me hopelessly lost!

Quote Originally Posted by Erin Righ View Post
    Hey all, this is a little extension that I shamelessly stole the code from SmiteWorks that puts one of 4 pages as your desktop decal. The pages I chose are duplicated, by hand, from the pages of Paizo's GM Screen. To use it, enable, then launch Fantasy Grounds and go to settings > Desktop: Decal Image , and change it to GM Screen 1 through 4 I have tested it with the official Paizo Desktop decal packages and it seem to work fine. Thanks to SmiteWorks for the code and LordEntrails for the idea, hope somebody finds it useful.
    Thanks for doing this.

Please can you create a new thread for this extension - it will give it much more exposure, a place for discussion and updates, etc.. Being stuck on page 11 of the generic links/announcement thread is not really the best place for it to thrive!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Sure thing, mate

Thread Information