FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 13 of 16 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Am I allowed to ask if my extension can be added to the list?

Advanced effects for 3.5e and Pathfinder

It adds effects for fortification, halving of damage and ghost touch (also slight changes of the immediate action tackle box and of the handling of the damage resistances and vulnerabilities for the same damage type).

I hope it is okay to ask (in sense of, hopefully the extension has the quality needed to be added to the list)
    Done - good work!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Done - good work!
    Cool, thank you

Save versus tags

Some new extension which helps saves against specific types of schools and more general tags So far it worked for me and noone reported any major bug so far, thus, I hope it could maybe added to the list, too

Is there a module in this thread which contains the Magus class? I'd create the class in FG myself, but I don't have any idea how. =( sorry.
    A.J.

“It isn't Narnia, you know," sobbed Lucy. "It's you. We shan't meet you there. And how can we live, never meeting you?"
    "But you shall meet me, dear one," said Aslan.
    "Are -are you there too, Sir?" said Edmund.
    "I am," said Aslan. "But there I have another name. You must learn to know me by that name. This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

This thread does not have modules, you will be looking at this thread. But, here is a module with the magus class. Hasn't been updated and is not drag and drop ready, but it has the info.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Greetings graphil, Trenloe, and Kelrugem,

On Page 1 of this thread (where the Current List is maintained), there are, what appear to be, intentionally duplicated entries relating to Kelrugem's extension library.

Specifically, the first one is labelled:

• Advanced Effects for 3.5E and Pathfinder

Whereas his other 3.5E/Pathfinder extensions are broken out separately:

• Full Overlay Package 3.5E
    • Full Overlay Package Pathfinder

and:

• Advanced Effects for 3.5e and AoO tracker combined 3.5E
    • Advanced Effects for 3.5e and AoO tracker combined Pathfinder

(I suspect this last one might even have a typo?)

Anyway, I don't find distinct .ext files for the ones that are broken out, and, if I understand the underlying organization of 3.5E+Pathfinder, there won't be separate .ext files...

Was there a reason for breaking them out like that?

Also, would it be possible (or desirable?) to aggregate the extensions when there are multiple by the same author? Just a thought.

In any event, Thanks!!, for maintaining the List... it makes things so much easier than it would be without it.

My gaming group is about to re-enter our RotR (Pathfinder) campaign after a 2.5 year hiatus, and I'm really looking forward to all the new features of and extensions to Fantasy Grounds.

Cheers,

- s.west

Quote Originally Posted by swest View Post
    Greetings graphil, Trenloe, and Kelrugem,

On Page 1 of this thread (where the Current List is maintained), there are, what appear to be, intentionally duplicated entries relating to Kelrugem's extension library.

Specifically, the first one is labelled:

• Advanced Effects for 3.5E and Pathfinder

Whereas his other 3.5E/Pathfinder extensions are broken out separately:

• Full Overlay Package 3.5E
    • Full Overlay Package Pathfinder

and:

• Advanced Effects for 3.5e and AoO tracker combined 3.5E
    • Advanced Effects for 3.5e and AoO tracker combined Pathfinder

(I suspect this last one might even have a typo?)

Anyway, I don't find distinct .ext files for the ones that are broken out, and, if I understand the underlying organization of 3.5E+Pathfinder, there won't be separate .ext files...

Was there a reason for breaking them out like that?

Also, would it be possible (or desirable?) to aggregate the extensions when there are multiple by the same author? Just a thought.

In any event, Thanks!!, for maintaining the List... it makes things so much easier than it would be without it.

My gaming group is about to re-enter our RotR (Pathfinder) campaign after a 2.5 year hiatus, and I'm really looking forward to all the new features of and extensions to Fantasy Grounds.

Cheers,

- s.west
    Hi

Welcome back and have fun in your new game

Hehe, yes, the reason for this break up was because there were once different extensions for both, 3.5e and PF1. This changed some months ago when 3.3.9 got released (therefore these big red texts in some of my threads about that some structure has changed) but I can't edit this list to adjust the links (and I didn't want to annoy Damned with another request about that )

Kel

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Hi

Welcome back and have fun in your new game

Hehe, yes, the reason for this break up was because there were once different extensions for both, 3.5e and PF1. This changed some months ago when 3.3.9 got released (therefore these big red texts in some of my threads about that some structure has changed) but I can't edit this list to adjust the links (and I didn't want to annoy Damned with another request about that )

Kel
    Ahhh.... well, that explains it. Thanks for clarifying. And thanks for all the cool extensions (and the combined extensions) I look forward to using them.

Regards,

- s.west

p.s. Going back, I see now that a full, and careful, reading of The Big Red Texts was required. I only gave them superficial attention the first time through. Thanks (!) again.

Quote Originally Posted by swest View Post
    Ahhh.... well, that explains it. Thanks for clarifying. And thanks for all the cool extensions (and the combined extensions) I look forward to using them.

Regards,

- s.west

p.s. Going back, I see now that a full, and careful, reading of The Big Red Texts was required. I only gave them superficial attention the first time through. Thanks (!) again.
    You're welcome and thanks

Let me know when there is some problem with an extension; I would then try to fix it as quick as possible (but I hope there is no issue )

Blog Entries
    Ever want to be able to restore PP to a Psionic Spell Class.. like when you have a Barbarian who gets Rage back when he kills a foe.. or a Swashbuckler who scores a crit or kills a foe and now has more Panache?
    Well.. wait no longer!
    Here's a handy extension that allows you to do just that.

So.. all it does is basically allow you to lower the cost of a 'spell' to -1 and keep you from taking your total unused PP below zero.
    But.. ya know... sometimes that's really all you need.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Blackfoot; April 9th, 2020 at 07:35.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Thread Information