DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Starting A Game

Starting A Game

Hi, I am looking to start a FG SW game. The game will either be Sci-Fi or Superhero/villian with many sci-fi elements. More likely the first one. I am wondering if anyone would actually be interested in playing this game. If people are I would be happy to host it and play as GM. Let me know what you think and we will see if we can get something together.

Hi tinyharold, always good to see more SW GMs. If you post the timezone you can get a better idea of who might be able to play

Previously: MurghBpurn

Hi

Glad to know at least one person is interested. I am in UTC -5:00 times zone. Sessions would probably occur mid to late Friday every week if possible. To clarify, I am also open to doing a variety of fantasy themes and the ones I already mentioned. I hope you and I will be able to play and I hope that you can bring some friends.

i would like to join in but i have a 6pm pst 9pm est game i am in that i am not going to leave

I'd be interested in playing. I'm new to SW, but I've been playing online via FG for a few years now.

Thread Information