DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 14 First ... 23456 ... Last

Thread: Tor's Maps

Nice map! love this one.
    Snag-----Thanks

Chris
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Something I've been working on. Not finished yet, but I gotta work on some other stuff so I may not get back to it. Figured I'd post it anyway, just in case somebody can use it. Modified that temple ruins object that was posted somewhere out there on the web for public consumption. Put a big scary well/hole/pit leading to who-knows-what in the middle of it. Also laid a ruined statue on it's side next to it, and what looked like a cover for the hole nearby. Hopefully it looks like somebody knocked over the statue, and moved (and broke) the lid, exposing the well beneath.

Attachment 2405

I kinda like this one, as I realized while I was makin' it that in all my years DM'ing, I've never had an entrance to a dungeon that you had to rope down into.
    Last edited by Torgaard; March 6th, 2012 at 21:05.

Gonna try a series of maps for encounters in an ancient dead city.

Attachment 2406

Kinda tryin' to find my style with these ruins. Decided I'd paint my own shadows this time. Building on the left was my first try, one on the right was the second go 'round. Definitely need to work on the walls.

Attachment 2408

Blog Entries
    Nice maps.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Torgaard
    Kinda tryin' to find my style with these ruins. Decided I'd paint my own shadows this time. Building on the left was my first try, one on the right was the second go 'round. Definitely need to work on the walls.

Attachment 2408
    I really like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by wbcreighton
    Originally Posted by Torgaard

Attachment 2408

I really like this one.
    Yes, same. I like the texture inside the building with the fossils. As you point out, the one improvement would be on giving "more body" to the walls.

The campaign I'm DM'ing has been in a mostly character building, pretty much zero combat phase for awhile now (which is why the battlemaps dried up), but it looks like they're all rested and recovered and ready for some more action (they're finally gonna bite on one of my plot/quest lines). So, here's the stretch of road where an old enemy is going to ambush them to welcome them back to the action.

Attachment 2539

Quote Originally Posted by Torgaard
    So, here's the stretch of road where an old enemy is going to ambush them to welcome them back to the action.
    Nice battlemap for a wood trail encounter. Thanks for sharing!

Thread Information