STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 14 First 1234513 ... Last

Thread: Tor's Maps

Quote Originally Posted by DwarfLord
    What folder do i pl;ace all these lovely maps in?
    See the GM Guide - Gameplay : Images entries in the user guide in the Library (link at the top of this page) for more information on using images.

You could put them in the images directory of the specific campaign you are running, but you would have to do this for each campaign and you would soon end up with a big long list of images which might get hard to manage.

The images list in the FG campaign does get refreshed when you open the images list window. So, for images like these above (encounter images that could be used for random encounters) it is a good idea to store them in a seperate folder somewhere and then just copy the required image into the \images folder of the campaign you are running and then close/open the images list window and your image will be there ready to use - this can be done while running a game.

However, if you are using an image for a planned encounter, it is good to put it in the campaign \images folder beforehand and setup your encounter (grid, NPC placement, etc.).

I placed the images ther ebut they show up very distorted and small, how do i fix that ?
    "I think we are lost"
    "No way" *makes a small motion*
    " Did you just flip a coin?"
    *Smirks* "Maybe..."

I placed the images ther ebut they show up very distorted and small, how do i fix that ?
    Manually resize them by CTRL:Left-click and drag on the image.
    Mouse-scroll-wheel to zoom in and zoom out.

What ruleset are you using?

These images shouldn't appear small. Did you save the big images or just the small thumbnails?

I saved the thumbnails ill save again as large images
    "I think we are lost"
    *Smirks* "Maybe..."

Is there a way to scale down the size of monster tokens as well?

Any hand outs would be welcome I love being a DM and im trying to build up my library of goodies
    "I think we are lost"
    *Smirks* "Maybe..."

Is there a way to scale down the size of monster tokens as well?
    Check out the entries for "Locking token scale" and "Scaling individual tokens" in the Images section of the User Guide (links on the left hand side).

Also, the Video Tutorials in the Downloads section were super helpful (for me, anyway). I watched every one of 'em once, then turned around and watched a couple of 'em several times over (pausing and rewinding frequently).

Little map I did of a small cave for an upcoming encounter with an owlbear. Owlbear's make nests, right?

Attachment 2383

Yes they do!. Nice Map, Snag.

Chris
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Here's a modified version of one of madman's awesome grassland maps for the entrance to the owlbear cave (above). Thanks for lettin' me post this one, dude!

Attachment 2385

Thread Information