FG Spreadshirt Swag

Stupid Question?

Is there a way to set the default size and placement of a new window?

Example...
    when I am doing an adventure, I put in just about everything. Tons of work as you all know. so It would be so nice if when i hit new story it would open the window where I drag them to. I put encounters in the bottom right corner, npc's top right, that kind of thing.

I was somewhat familiar with d20,d20 JPG but the layout of the new 3.5 makes it hard to find things I am searching for(until I get used to it as well.

Any help would be great, I know it can be done.

Chris
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

For the story window, it is in campaign\campaign_story.xml - the windowclass for "story" is named "encounter" for some reason (I preseume there is a historical reason for this), the placement has a default size (400x650) but no default position. All the other "campaign" items (encounters, images, items, notes and npcs) are also in this directory.

Sweet I will start there

Chris

Edit: can't seem to find the right search terms. someone made an .ext that showed your current x,y while in FG.
    I cant seem to find it.

Anyone know what I am talking about
    Last edited by madman; January 6th, 2012 at 06:17.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Try this extension for a sample of the placement of new notes. The location is in the position tag.

Thread Information