DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... Last

Thread: Extend RMC

Extend RMC

This extension is no longer needed with the latest version of the RMC ruleset so I removed the Extend RMC file. All the functionality has been included in the ruleset.

I changed this first post so I could use it to attach the latest version of the extension. The original post has been reposted so it isn’t lost.

Extend RMC is an extension for the RMC ruleset that provides the following:

• Resistance Rolls
    • Stat Rolls
    • Dice Tower
    • Character Exports
    • Character Imports
    • Large and Super-Large Criticals in the Table Resolver
    • Additional Criticals for Weapons
    • Ability to Drag all Table Types
    • Fix for Lightning Bolt "J" Criticals (Natural 100 Attack Rolls)
    • Support for Base Spell Attack Table (Needs module)
    • Support for RR Table (Needs module)
    • Support for Unmodified Rolls in Tables (Need to add entries to tables)
    • Modifiers Window
    • Preference for Automatically Totaling Dice Results (Thanks Trenloe)
    • Extension Version Shows when Loading a Campaign (Thanks Trenloe)
    • Fixed issues with Character Sheet Scroller Controls
    • Fix for high CPU utilization with the Library open
    • Fix for targeting issue after the GM deletes the target
    • Notes - persistently sharable
    • Images - Most of the 4E image functionality
    • Modifiers - Automatically applied for must parry, stun, stun no parry and bleeding
    • Combat Tracker Enhancements - See details in thread
    • Character Sheet Adrenal Defense DB Calculation Preference
    • Movement Maneuver Field Rolls
    • Close Buttons
    • Library entries can now be shared
    • Ring Bell only for active player with GM Preference
    • Encounters added
    • Image Resizing Options
    • GM Preference to fill in NPC First Glance with the Name when adding to the Combat Tracker
    • GM Preference to auto number NPCs when adding to the Combat Tracker
    • GM Preference to auto roll NPC Initiative when adding to the Combat Tracker
    • Fixed an issue where desktop buttons weren't functioning

More details about these can be found in other posts within this thread.

I hope you enjoy it.

Also I want to say thanks to anyone that was involved in creating the RMC ruleset. Working with it has shown me just how complicated it is and how much work was involved. You did a great job!

Current Version: 1.2.16
    Last edited by Dakadin; August 26th, 2012 at 05:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin
    This RMC extension provides functionality for rolling stat and resistance rolls. The same shadow dice image from the skills tab appear in the labels as a reminder that you can roll the dice. The rolls can be made from either the label or the total bonus. You can drag or double click them to roll the dice. The rolls are open ended and will display a summary of the modifiers to the rolls.

I hope it ends up being useful.

Lachancery, I haven't even looked at items #2 and #3 from this thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=15739) yet.
    It works great over here. Thanks, I'm loving it!

FYI, I discovered the RR table is included in the Character Law book in chapter 5.4 Stat Bonuses. Just sayin'...

LOL. I am actually focused on implementing a dice tower and a couple other things that I thought would be useful. Hopefully I will have them done soon so I can take a better look at the RR table

Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin
    LOL. I am actually focused on implementing a dice tower and a couple other things that I thought would be useful. Hopefully I will have them done soon so I can take a better look at the RR table
    A dice tower is also a worthy feature to have!

This was the original post in this thread:

This RMC extension provides functionality for rolling stat and resistance rolls. The same shadow dice image from the skills tab appear in the labels as a reminder that you can roll the dice. The rolls can be made from either the label or the total bonus. You can drag or double click them to roll the dice. The rolls are open ended and will display a summary of the modifiers to the rolls.

I hope it ends up being useful.

Lachancery, I haven't even looked at items #2 and #3 from this thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums...ad.php?t=15739) yet.

A Dice Tower has been added. Just drag the dice to the dice tower to use. It will roll the dice so that the GM can see the results and provide a message to the player that dropped the dice into the tower. It should handle all rolls except for attack rolls.

Characters can be exported from a campaign using the /exportchar command. This command can be used two different ways. Using /exportchar with a character name will export only that character. Using it without a character name will export all the characters in the campaign. The characters will be saved in an XML file.

Characters can be imported into a campaign using the /importchar command. You will need to select a valid XML file that was created using the /exportchar command. This command will add all the characters in the XML file to the currect campaign.

Very cool! The dice tower works great. It will make the disarm trap moments a tad more stressful, and make perception checks more uncomfortable...

/exportchar and /importchat worked great too. The portrait gets lost along the way, but the feature works as designed.

Good job!

Blog Entries
    This is great! Nice seeing RMC getting tweaked.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hβrn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hβrnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hβrnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Thanks for your work on this Dakadin.

Cheers
    Chris

Thread Information