STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12

There is also, albeit very slowly, an attempt by me to actually write some documentation for the ruleset.

Suspect the videos will be more fun to watch, and hope many of the features can be found by trial and error, but a complete guide might hopefully highlight a few extra nice features hidden in the corners.

Also, do ask questions / demand features on the forums. It might be your after a feature I've already included, just not made very obvious. And if not, then it'll be an idea for the next version !

But yeah, big thumbs up to Doswelk for the videos too. It's always good to have someone else try and explain your product (and very eye opening on occasion when you think "oh, I didn't think it'd be used like THAT !")
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Doswelk thank you for the awesome videos.

Milspec thanks for the links!

phantomwhale documentation would be awesome and I have passed on the site to vote on features to my players. I know they keep having ideas of things they would like.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Thread Information