DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Moving Characters and adding portraits

Group

I have been having difficulty moving characters around so I can attach a portrait to them.

My PC's made their character in the campaign file (not sure if I should have done that?) I wasn't able to add a portrait to their tokens. It seems the only place to add portraits is under the manage characters section.

When I go under the manage character section the characters do not appear.

Things I've tried:
    1) I've tried to copy the db file from the campaign file to the root character directory. unsuccessful.
    2) I tried to make the campaign a module and open it under a new campaign. Works, but I don't have a portrait section to drop on the players.

I'm probably messing something up. Does anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks
    When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it had happened or not.
    - Mark Twain

Blog Entries
    open a second fg instance on your computer - connect to localhost
    open the character sheet in the second instance and assign portraits and they should stick for later sessions...

SWEX 3.2 will provide a "portrait" button for the GM to assign local portraits to players.

Until it's really imminent release, damned's workaround is the best and probably easiest way to do it.
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

3.5E and 4E will also have this capability as well. In fact, portraits will be tied to the character sheets, instead of as a separate button.

Cheers,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by phantomwhale
    SWEX 3.2 will provide a "portrait" button for the GM to assign local portraits to players.
    Rendering and uploading a video to YouTube that demonstrates the new way right now!
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thread Information