DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

RMC Demo (One Shot)

I have scheduled a demo of the RMC ruleset for Thursday, Dec. 1 at 9:00pm EST.

Join the game on the game calendar at https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...dex.xcp?id=724

The focus of the demo will be on the technical aspect of the ruleset, but we can do in character role-playing if the players are so inclined.

Pre-generated characters (level 3) will be available. If you have the ruleset, you can bring your own character (level 3) as well.

I have the ultimate license, so even unregistered players can attend. Voice-chat (Skype) will only be used if all players can, and want to use it.

I would love to get in on this. I have a license for FG2 and am familiear with Rolemaster 2nd edition which I understand is virtually the same as RMC. I do not have the ruleset yet, but I might just purchase it so I can make my own character for this! Thank you for hosting a one-shot.

Blog Entries
    Its been about a year since I last messed with my Rolemaster ruleset and a little refresher from a player perspective would probably be really helpful in getting me back up to speed to start up my own campaign again. Too bad its on that date/time (gotta work). :-( )
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Quote Originally Posted by GunnarGreybeard
    Its been about a year since I last messed with my Rolemaster ruleset and a little refresher from a player perspective would probably be really helpful in getting me back up to speed to start up my own campaign again. Too bad its on that date/time (gotta work). :-( )
    I can see about moving it to Tuesday night, if you'd like - I'm also available then.

ah...Tuesdays would count me out I'm afraid.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lachancery
    I have scheduled a demo of the RMC ruleset for Thursday, Dec. 1 at 9:00pm EST.
    Looks like changing it to Tuesday would put bislab out. Never mind me, go with the original day so he can get to see how the ruleset works.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Blog Entries

Count me in.

I can make either night.

As Gunnar suggests, I'll keep the demo on Thursday night, December 1st.

Blog Entries

Gak.

My Monday night game was switched to Thursdays. I won't be able to make it... I'm sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot
    My Monday night game was switched to Thursdays. I won't be able to make it... I'm sorry.
    If Gunnar & you are interested, I can also set up another demo next Tuesday (Dec 6th).

Thread Information