DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Adventure Deck

It looks like 2.9 WILL fix the image sharing issue that was delaying the release of the Adventure Deck.

Now Fantasy Grounds v2.9 is only in Alpha release, so set phasers to "patient", but I'll be getting the final wrinkles ironed out of it and submitting it for final play test and release this month, such that it's ready to go when v2.9 goes live.

Very happy about this, have been keen to get this out for a while now.
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Ferret War Dance of Happiness!!!

I just picked up the Adventure Deck for my tabletop stuff and love it. I really can't wait to get this going on FG for my Sunday Savage Worlds group! Any updated news on an ETA?

LOL. *pokes phantomwhale* is it ready yet? *pokes phantomwhale* is it ready yet? *pokes phantomwhale* is it ready yet?

I'd bet 2.9 is still awhile off :/

Any chance there's a chase tool with the SWD edition of the ruleset? We ran into bogged downness when we tried to do a chase scene in FG a couple Sundays back. Chases rock in SW and toolset support would be killer for it.

And... in SWD pen and paper there are a few instances where you hand players tokens as a GM. Mass battles and social conflicts come to mind. Do you think something like that would be viable or easy to do in FG?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracones
    Any chance there's a chase tool with the SWD edition of the ruleset? We ran into bogged downness when we tried to do a chase scene in FG a couple Sundays back. Chases rock in SW and toolset support would be killer for it.

And... in SWD pen and paper there are a few instances where you hand players tokens as a GM. Mass battles and social conflicts come to mind. Do you think something like that would be viable or easy to do in FG?
    DO you have the Deadlands ruleset?

The reason I ask is that we use the Poker Table in that to run chases at the moment.

I have ripped (with PW's help) the poker table out into its own extension for our games for chases, given that it uses code PW wrote for a commercial ruleset I do not think I can share the extension but I can help you create your own version (assuming you have the Deadlands ruleset).
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

There will be a chase tracker in the SWD release.

I've spent the last two weeks rewriting the SWEX combat tracker to be more open to extension as to be honest, they will have 95% of the same features. I just need the chase tracker to not auto-deal initiative, and allow players to pick a card from 1 or more dealt cards. The card dealing will need to be manually done, given the wide variety of skills and modifiers than can be applied to the chase.

The Adventure Deck and SWD both lean on FGII 2.9 which fixes an image sharing issue and adds functionality such that all the old SWEX links will now open the appropriate pages in the SWD books, so existing PCs, campaigns and modules will continue to have fully linked statistics after the upgrade.

I'm aiming to finish SWD development as 2.9 is ready to go. It's sort of like a race now.
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

Thread Information