FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Are there plans for HeroLab integration?

Cool, that's very helpful; my group is looking to branch out from 4e, and a July/August timeline will work well for current campaign wrap-up. Thanks for the update!

I'll happily add this to my shopping cart when finished. Go! Go! Go!

sounds like it will be arounf the 2nd or 3rd week in July. Just in time for my birthday

Blog Entries
    See the other post in the new M&M forum. This is now available. Be sure to check out the final screenshots (you may need to load non-secure content.)

Cool, earlier than I expected.

Question: Has there been any thought into an interface to allow the import of characterd from the Hero Labs M&M3 character creator?

Quote Originally Posted by DrakosDJ
    Cool, earlier than I expected.

Question: Has there been any thought into an interface to allow the import of characterd from the Hero Labs M&M3 character creator?
    This would make my gaming life fairly complete. I notice there's one for 3.5 in Hero Lab.

Blog Entries
    It will probably depend on the popularity and the installed user base. It's a bit of a "chicken and egg" problem though because having it would increase sales somewhat, but doing it without the sales to support it wouldn't be a wise investment of resources either.

After a week or so of sales, it should be pretty clear if the market is going to be large enough to support it. Sales are off to a slower start than expected though, in comparison to other rulesets we've released in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison
    Sales are off to a slower start than expected though, in comparison to other rulesets we've released in the past.
    This is a big holiday/vacation period in the states. Could be having an impact on initial pickup.

i have the ruleset, i just can't use the hero's guide. when i log on to the net, it doesn't give me an option to open modules ... what do i do?

Thread Information