Starfinder Playlist

First Steps, Par t I: A Pathfinder Society Scenario for Tier 1 In Service to Lore

I am going to run this tonight for the society for the first 6 people who ask, after 6 I will build a list of replacement players in case someone does not show.I expect to play at 6pm est. Let me know if your interested.

Layander,

I wish I could play tonight but have fun with the game regardless! I'm sure you're all set, but if you're interested, I just ran this scenario in FG this weekend and can send you the conversion. It has tokens, npc's, maps and boxed text. Currently, there's still some manual bits (especially with spell casting npc's and traps), but it worked fairly well. I plan on putting all the scenarios I convert on the Pathfinder society group we just started at https://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/fg2pfs/.

You know I could really use the tokens and other resources so if you want to share some I would accept.

Im at work right now so it will be cutting it tight, but send me a pm with your email and Ill send it to you as soon as I get home.

i would like to play and i have a lite license too
    Last edited by SilverEagle82; October 17th, 2011 at 22:00.

So did this game happen last night? I only see a few people reply so if you are still looking to get players I would sign up
    "Join us brothers and sisters. Join us in the shadows where we stand vigilant. Join us as we carry the duty that can not be forsworn. And should you perish, know that your sacrifice will not be forgotten. And that one day we shall join you."

in fact i don't think i will do it now

Thread Information