STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Sorry for such a delay. I've found two directories, do with them as you wish.

Previously: MurghBpurn

Thanks! I will delve much deeper with this.
    Aliens.... Go fig?

I come too late but if you read it, first : thanks a lot for the extension, I used it to build an Apocalypse Worlds ruleset, second : can you also share the library you are using ?

Quote Originally Posted by MurghBpurn View Post
    Sorry for such a delay. I've found two directories, do with them as you wish.
    I love Dungeon World. How do I get this to work in FG II ?

neuralnoise, I will see what I have on my desktop when I'm back on it next week.
    Jingo, I'm not sure if this will work with the latest version and I'm not currently developing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jingo View Post
    I love Dungeon World. How do I get this to work in FG II ?
    The two zip files in post #11 are extensions that run on top of the Foundations Core ruleset. You can download this ruleset from: https://github.com/joshuha/Fantasy-G...undations-core

Click the "Download ZIP" button and once downloaded extract into the FG \rulesets directory.

Extract the two zip files above into your FG \extensions directory.

Start a new campaign with the Foundations Core ruleset and select either Dungeon World or Dungeon World 2 extension (not both) - the Dungeon World 2 extension seems to be further along the development path.

NOTE: as MurghBpurn says he is not developing it and you have to do with these as you wish. Even opening the character sheet gives an error in Fantasy Grounds V2.9.4 - so if you want to try to use these you will have to learn how to customise FG and work on them yourself - without pestering MurghBpurn for assistance!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Trenloe, I'm on my ipad at the moment and couldn't remember what ruleset I'd used. It's been a while!

I might see what I can do with this as I've been playing a hella lot of DW lately and it doesn't seem to be an overly complicated ruleset to do (on the surface) unlike my last endeavor with ORE which I got quite a ways with and is now in the hands of someone else who has the desire finish the task.

Though I might wait for 3.0 and the 'canon' base ruleset.
    Last edited by Brenn; August 25th, 2013 at 18:05.

Thread Information